PDA

View Full Version : Anyone try the Eagle One Nanowax yet?

FCobra94
05-09-2004, 12:33 PM
http://store4.yimg.com/I/rodi_1789_11744354

I picked this up at the auto store today since it was FREE after mail in rebate :D

Anyways, I know you guys have been loving the new Meguires NXT wax that just came out, but I was wondering how the two compared. I use Zaino on the Mustang, but since the EP is a daily driver, I wanted something that would go on quicker and would be easier to use on a more frequent basis.

Anyone have any experience with both?

Thanks for the help!

AkronSi
05-14-2004, 08:53 AM
I haven't heard a whole lot about it. I read about one guy that didn't like that much after one use, but after using it a few times really likes it now.

But heck, you can't go wrong with free. Let us know what you think.

idrive
06-12-2004, 03:01 PM
i thought i'd try it too - shiet its FREE right? AND mine came with a little microfibre cloth hahaha

but like the guy above...
after one coat... i was pretty disappointed... its shiny but not very smooth... but we'll see after a few more coats...

in other words... unless youre getting it for free... get something else..

kpg111
06-14-2004, 07:26 AM
Eagle One Nanowax is a very good product, in my opinion. It's true the first application will be not quite at par with expectations, but give it a few more applications and the surface will be as smooth as the results of other products. As matter of fact, much better. I love using the nanowax. Compared to other products, this does not have that "powder" residue and it is very easy to remove.

Just my 2 cents.;)

mickey.si.cakes
06-20-2004, 08:04 AM
i bought the nano wax as well....i thought it worked really good....went on smooth and came off smooth....i also got it because it was free....ill have try the meguiars nxt since everyone is raving about it.....but in my opinion the nano wax is worth it....

jake