PDA

View Full Version : Another DIY Headlight Mod completed!

SQ Hatch
05-09-2004, 03:22 PM
Just finished up the DIY Headlight mod. For anyone interested in doing this and has the vinyl eyebrows, don't worry as long as you keep the oven at or below 250, the escape w/o any damage. Also did any of you who have already done this mask just the very back of the reflector for the parking light? After doing this i noticed that some ppl masked right at the front of the parking light opening. Look at the link for the pix to see what i mean. Anyway, it was a mod that was cheap with good results, have to see if any moisture problems arise in the long term still. Only grief is that i'm an impatient person and this is not something for the impatient people out there. Definitely required control of strength and patience to avoid messing up or breaking anything. How-To guide was very helpful also, thanx DownTheHatch. Anyways, let me know what you think.

http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/367399/6

k20whiteboi269
05-09-2004, 03:53 PM
i did mine this weekend as well. i put mine at 350 for like 5 minutes cause the oem sealant wouldnt loosen up. i masked mine right in front of the parking light. the DIY guide was very helpfull and saved me some time.

Ep3 No.2
05-09-2004, 05:24 PM
looks good.
likin the pix over at sounddomain as well.