PDA

View Full Version : parting out

denmah
05-11-2004, 10:15 AM
hey i think im going to be parting out my civic and buying a bike.

i really miss my bike and i wouldent mind having a slower civic, and a bike again...

anyway would anyone be intrested in my parts, i think im going to ebay them to protect myself and the buyers. but if there are any local dudes i would be willing to meet in person and work stuff out...

i will be selling the JRSC, Catless downpipe and the Greddy EVO2 exhaust.

i may even toss in the gauge pod and gauges.

let me know if your intrested in anything or the whole package, i would get rid of it all together for cheaper than parting it out.

denmah (at) RCN.com

Ep3 No.2
05-11-2004, 11:07 AM
to the classifieds homie =O)

trk
05-11-2004, 11:20 AM
What are you trying to get for the jrsc?

Type X
05-11-2004, 11:32 AM
lemme know about the jrsc

oogy-boogy
05-11-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by trk
What are you trying to get for the jrsc?

What he said...

Also, looking to get rid of the rotors?

denmah
05-11-2004, 12:14 PM
well, as for right now, i know im getting rid of the exhaust. i like a quiet honda more than a 20+hp exhaust loud honda.

i dont think ill be selling the rotors. i love them lol.

as for the jrsc.
i would like to see 1800 for it and ill toss in boost gauge air fuel gauge, and oil pressure, and the fiberglass pod.

im buying a 4 inch pulley right now for the jrsc and imma see if i can resist the urge to buy a crotch rocket. if that doesnt smother the fire ill be selling the jrsc with the 4 inch pulley.

so ill let all you know its good to know you guys would be intrested, ide rather see some fellow members have some fun with it other than sell it on ebay.

theres nothing like pressin 5th on the highway and having the ep just go go go.

im going to think about it for a week, sometimes i make impulsive decisions. ill let you all know.

amctmg
05-11-2004, 12:30 PM
do you still have hondata

mhx
05-11-2004, 12:32 PM
where are you located

trk
05-11-2004, 12:35 PM
Cool man. Dibs on the jrsc. Can you post the manufacture date. I dont want one with a bad bearing seal. ;)

denmah
05-11-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by trk
Cool man. Dibs on the jrsc. Can you post the manufacture date. I dont want one with a bad bearing seal. ;)

is the manufacturers date on the super itself? lol i have put about 1500miles on it and it still works great i doubt there is something wrong with it.

im located in allentown PA near philly

denmah
05-11-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by amctmg
do you still have hondata

i had hondata and im back to stock. once the jrsc goes imma have hondata flash me back i enjoyed the 8k revs.