PDA

View Full Version : -2 degrees bad for rear camber?????????

civicracer1128
05-11-2004, 10:41 PM
well i got my alignment done finally and i was just wondering how bad -2 would be in the rear. camber is fine in the front. have about a 2" drop. also worth noting is that my tires are falken zeix high performance all seasons with 420 tread wear rating. they run less than $50 each. im wondering if its even worth the camber kit with such a high tread wear rating and regular rotations??????

SIxtasy
05-11-2004, 11:08 PM
once your springs settle.... you will have rear camber that will put BMW's to shame. Get a camber kit for the rear. With my Progress springs settled, my rear camber was like -2.7. I think the factory setting is -1, I have mine at -1.4 I think. Ohwell, hope this helps

civicracer1128
05-12-2004, 08:49 PM
helps, but settling isnt an issue. i have b&g coilovers. i can just adjust em if that becomes an issue. im just wondering how bad itll be in terms of wear if i stay 1 degree off? like i keep seing camber kits that correct like 5 or 6 degrees. i assume that level is bad. what about just one degree off???????????? i dont wanna waste $130 if i dont have to.