PDA

View Full Version : Has ne one had ecu failure?

wyteboinik
05-12-2004, 08:51 PM
Hey I am a noobsta here i bought my ep new in '02 at about 5500 miles the ecu went out then reset itself....ne one else experience this? By the way the dealer then said it just happens once in awhile and the proceeded to back my car into an accord. After they backed it into the accord the replaced my rear bumper but put it over the back tow hook. Dealer basically said F@#$ off when I complained. Now have an EP with a rear bumper that has a bow in it. Then my ex gf decided to key my car. And in December I ran into a wall in San francisco scraping the front bumper. So if you see a tore up ass looking 02 ep with spray paint on the front bumper riding on a dooky spare since my front tire blew out.... well thats me.
Enjoy reading your guys posts I hope to meet up with others in the Sac area....If they wanna be seen with my tore up car...
Alrite this is way too long im sorry.

RMC22
05-12-2004, 08:54 PM
That's one hell of a first post...

foilpan
05-12-2004, 09:22 PM
goddamn!

just stay inside, dude. you're born under a bad sign!

;)

!@#$%
05-13-2004, 07:23 AM
read this. maybe it will make you feel better?

my latest disaster (http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37543)

wyteboinik
05-13-2004, 12:10 PM
nah dude that doesnt make me feel better....especially cuz i just had to drop $250 of my hard earned money for two shitty replacement tires.....Fux...but i have some oil shit on mines too...iono how it got there but its on the sides....been too lazy lately no time to wash the shit off...