PDA

View Full Version : JR Supercharger

stb190
05-13-2004, 03:28 PM
Ive been giving serious thought to avoiding spending a couple of thousand dollars on the average bolt ons and just spending the money on getting a Jackson Racing Supercharger... My question for those who have the Jr is how reliable is it and how well does it performs. also are honda dealers a pain in the ass when it comes to you having the supercharger in your car... And finally how fast is the si with i/h/e and the jr supercharger? Thanks for the help.

Tenacious G
05-13-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by stb190
Ive been giving serious thought to avoiding spending a couple of thousand dollars on the average bolt ons and just spending the money on getting a Jackson Racing Supercharger... My question for those who have the Jr is how reliable is it and how well does it performs. also are honda dealers a pain in the ass when it comes to you having the supercharger in your car... And finally how fast is the si with i/h/e and the jr supercharger? Thanks for the help.

it's relatively new, so reliability can't be determined just yet. reviews so far have been positive, i haven't seen any time slips yet. try a search, there are a couple of reviews.

02SilverSiHB
05-13-2004, 07:54 PM
hopefully I'll have a time slip up soon, maybe tomorrow night, if I can hit the track. I love it, feels reliable to me :D, but like mentioned, too soon to say that. Click on my link to pics of my car, after the pics are three short vids, there are more in the boost forum, that's all I have for now. But it does feel very fast

EP3.. 2.. 1 GO
05-13-2004, 08:16 PM
Anybody knows if they will release Race Version for our Ep's???

Tenacious G
05-13-2004, 08:18 PM
the street version is the one that was released. are you referring to the race version?

EP3.. 2.. 1 GO
05-13-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Tenacious G
the street version is the one that was released. are you referring to the race version?

Thanks for correcting me:)
Yes, I'm talking about Race Version!!!

SubliminalSi
05-13-2004, 08:36 PM
on there site it says that there is a race one in the works

ALCT
05-13-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by SubliminalSi
on there site it says that there is a race one in the works
is taht me in your avatar? :D

SubliminalSi
05-13-2004, 09:35 PM
I think thats you in mine, fart knocker

ALCT
05-13-2004, 09:40 PM
turd burgler....:D

DarkHatch
05-14-2004, 05:12 PM
lmao you guys are dorks:D :confused: :D

jimmyjames
05-14-2004, 05:19 PM
I talked to Jackson racing tonight about the posibility of putting the si JRSC on an ep3 with a K20A2 swap. see thread:

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36625

According to Chris at JR, yes, race version is being released soon but no date yet. He said it will definately be coming out and will be available with the K-pro reflash (when it comes out)

I think the only reliability issue with a SC would be from higher boost levels on the stock internals. I would think that you could do some harm over time. That's why I am interested in a K20A2 with a Civic Si race version JRSC. Motor for power, forged pistons... and supercharger for reliable steady boost. However, I guess I am out of luck with that wet dream (see thread above)

02SilverSiHB
05-14-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by jimmyjames
I talked to Jackson racing tonight about the posibility of putting the si JRSC on an ep3 with a K20A2 swap. see thread:

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36625

According to Chris at JR, yes, race version is being released soon but no date yet. He said it will definately be coming out and will be available with the K-pro reflash (when it comes out)

I think the only reliability issue with a SC would be from higher boost levels on the stock internals. I would think that you could do some harm over time. That's why I am interested in a K20A2 with a Civic Si race version JRSC. Motor for power, forged pistons... and supercharger for reliable steady boost. However, I guess I am out of luck with that wet dream (see thread above) interesting...what would you consider high boost? because it seems more risky to boost a high compression motor, than one that is lower...if it's that high, may aswell get a turbo...jrsc makes a lot of heat...no option for IC

jimmyjames
05-15-2004, 06:02 AM
Well I am not sure, when I think about it now, I overlooked compression ratio. I am an idiot so don't listen to me. I am referring to higher psi levels and there effect on an engine. Yes, now that I think about it, running 8 psi on a lower compression a3 would probably be safe. Then again, the rsx race version is still 5 psi with just larger injectors right?
Anyway, going back to the topic, a JRSC seems to be pretty reliable. You either want a supercharger or you don't. I want one, so I am going that route. If you are really spending over 2 grand on a supercharger, you may as well put in 800 - 1000 dollars on I/H/E so everything flows better. Honda is not SUPPOSED to void any warranty because of a supercharger (according to JR) but if something is wrong, the honda dealer will want to place blame on something other than their car . sees supercharger under hood :eek: . "That's your problem right there", warranty bye bye. They do have to prove this remember but it would probably be a pain in the ass to get work done unless you know someone.

02SilverSiHB
05-15-2004, 09:31 AM
Well I am not sure, when I think about it now, I overlooked compression ratio. I am an idiot so don't listen to me. I am referring to higher psi levels and there effect on an engine. Yes, now that I think about it, running 8 psi on a lower compression a3 would probably be safe. Then again, the rsx race version is still 5 psi with just larger injectors right?
Anyway, going back to the topic, a JRSC seems to be pretty reliable. You either want a supercharger or you don't. I want one, so I am going that route. If you are really spending over 2 grand on a supercharger, you may as well put in 800 - 1000 dollars on I/H/E so everything flows better. Honda is not SUPPOSED to void any warranty because of a supercharger (according to JR) but if something is wrong, the honda dealer will want to place blame on something other than their car . sees supercharger under hood :eek: . "That's your problem right there", warranty bye bye. They do have to prove this remember but it would probably be a pain in the ass to get work done unless you know someone. no, both street kits for the type s and si have 5lbs of boost on stock injectors. The race kit for both will have bigger injectors.

Check out my dissappointing times in the Boost forum

jimmyjames
05-16-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB
no, both street kits for the type s and si have 5lbs of boost on stock injectors. The race kit for both will have bigger injectors.

Check out my dissappointing times in the Boost forum

I was talking about using a smaller pulley for higher boost. Either getting one like the 4" you did or getting a boost upgrade later from JR.

Since I am wasting time here and I am just running off at the mouth, I will continue to let 02SilverSiHB be the expert on the JRSC since he has had one for a while and I still don't have one. Nuff said.

Tenacious G
05-17-2004, 03:24 PM
moved to boost

:)

myeverlovinsir
05-17-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Tenacious G

The race version for the EP is being developed as we speak with 11lbs boost. JR said they should have a tune ready with Hondata in the next couple of weeks.

The 4" pulley is the standard for the SC and the 3.4" is the boost upgrade, however the use of the 3.4" pulley will void your warrantee with JR which is 2yrs and 100k. hth

02SilverSiHB
05-17-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by myeverlovinsir
The race version for the EP is being developed as we speak with 11lbs boost. JR said they should have a tune ready with Hondata in the next couple of weeks.

The 4" pulley is the standard for the SC and the 3.4" is the boost upgrade, however the use of the 3.4" pulley will void your warrantee with JR which is 2yrs and 100k. hth
WHAT!!!!! 11lbs of boost! The base rsx tune is only seeing 8.3lbs of boost from hondatas tune. Where did you get this info!? sounds awsome...and so you know, the 4" pulley is not standard...because I have the jrsc along with a few others that can confirm...it comes with a 4.4" pulley. the 4" pulley that I bought from someone with a type s JRSC will boost the si to about 8lbs of boost. The type s people buy the 3.4" pulley for 7lbs of boost

And as for JR voiding the warranty for the 3.4...why the heck are they selling it to the Type S people?

spider883
05-17-2004, 06:50 PM
im only seeing 7lbs in 1st and 7.5lbs in 2-5th with my 4" pulley.. until kpro comes out and have a dyno for a couple hours i wont even try a 3.4" pulley .. thats just crazy

02SilverSiHB
05-17-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by spider883
im only seeing 7lbs in 1st and 7.5lbs in 2-5th with my 4" pulley.. until kpro comes out and have a dyno for a couple hours i wont even try a 3.4" pulley .. thats just crazy
yeah, I'm sure it's more like 7lbs, it comes close to 8lbs on mine, I should have clarified that. and I agree, 3.4 is nuts without kpro

myeverlovinsir
05-17-2004, 06:54 PM
WHAT!!!!! 11lbs of boost! The base rsx tune is only seeing 8.3lbs of boost from hondatas tune. Where did you get this info!? sounds awsome...and so you know, the 4" pulley is not standard...because I have the jrsc along with a few others that can confirm...it comes with a 4.4" pulley. the 4" pulley that I bought from someone with a type s JRSC will boost the si to about 8lbs of boost. The type s people buy the 3.4" pulley for 7lbs of boost

And as for JR voiding the warranty for the 3.4...why the heck are they selling it to the Type S people?

yep, you heard it. They are testing to 11lbs on the Si. Your right about the 4.4" for the Si as a standard pulley. The kit I got has a 4" standard pulley. The 3.4" I got with it as well was thrown in. I guess that only applies to the type-s and was part of the consideration for my setup. Phone JR and ask them yourself, you void the warranty when you go to the 3.4" pulley for the type-S. They sell it with that disclaimer. Most won't mention it but the charger is not rated to run for long at those speeds.

02SilverSiHB
05-17-2004, 07:00 PM
yep, you heard it. They are testing to 11lbs on the Si. Your right about the 4.4" for the Si as a standard pulley. The kit I got has a 4" standard pulley. The 3.4" I got with it as well was thrown in. I guess that only applies to the type-s and was part of the consideration for my setup. Phone JR and ask them yourself, you void the warranty when you go to the 3.4" pulley for the type-S. They sell it with that disclaimer. Most won't mention it but the charger is not rated to run for long at those speeds.
ah, damn, that sucks. So what kind of pulley are they using on the Si for 11lbs? the 3.4 also? I don't think I'd bother with that, that's too much boost imo for a jrsc, too much heat generated would cancel out any gains made...so it would seem, but then again, hondata is amazing. I'll probably get the kpro then. Run the 4" pulley during daily driving...then for the drag or messing around switch to the 11lbs of boost tune....

That is possible with the kpro right? to change from one setting to the other by using the kpro?

myeverlovinsir
05-17-2004, 07:03 PM
I can swap programs in the K-pro within seconds. The testing they are doing at 11lbs may or may not make it to the final tune for the race EP SC version, however it's good to know that they are pushing the limits on it. It should be finalized in the next couple of weeks and be included in the EP K-pro.

Edit: I wanted the 3.4" just for track events, a little something special to throw in once in a while. The 4" will be my daily pulley. You had mentioned that you were near the end limit of adjustability on the idler pulley to keep the belt tight with the 4" pulley. I asked specifically about that issue and was told that I could get away with the 3.4" with the same belt they will send me. If I have an issue I will contact them and have Bando make a special belt for me.

1 fstr si
05-17-2004, 07:04 PM
heres where i cut in.

boost upgrade from JR is scheduled to be released in october. should come with smaller pulley, new powercard, new belt, and possibly, but i highly doubt injectors. i would imagine that the race version would be released right around that time.

on reliability note, i have had my JRSC installed and running on my car, problem free (knock on wook, knock knock), since mid january. and have had nothing but fun.

oh and to clear up the deal about the pulleys for the type-S JRSC. remember that there are 3 pulleys out for that setup. the base 4" the race version 3.7" or somethin like that, and then they have the boost upgrade above the race version, which is the 3.4" the 3.4" gets the race kit to 380 whp i believe.

and whenevr i take it into the dealer to get my oil changed, all they do it gawk at it, and ask me how it is.no complaints yet. knock on wood.

any more questions?

02SilverSiHB
05-17-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by 1 fstr si
heres where i cut in.

boost upgrade from JR is scheduled to be released in october. should come with smaller pulley, new powercard, new belt, and possibly, but i highly doubt injectors. i would imagine that the race version would be released right around that time.

on reliability note, i have had my JRSC installed and running on my car, problem free (knock on wook, knock knock), since mid january. and have had nothing but fun.

oh and to clear up the deal about the pulleys for the type-S JRSC. remember that there are 3 pulleys out for that setup. the base 4" the race version 3.7" or somethin like that, and then they have the boost upgrade above the race version, which is the 3.4" the 3.4" gets the race kit to 380 whp i believe.

and whenevr i take it into the dealer to get my oil changed, all they do it gawk at it, and ask me how it is.no complaints yet. knock on wood.

any more questions?
??? interesting, with JR's boost grade on the type s, they recommend hondata and the injectors with just the 7lbs of boost....sounds like we are getting some mixed up info here.

I knew the type s comes with a 4" pulley, their race version comes with a 3.4 pulley, I've been watching that over on clubrsx for a while now....so there is no 3.7...the race version is the only one which is the 3.4...that's why I bought a type s pulley from a guy that did the race upgrade and bought a 3.4" pulley...not sure where you got that mixed up info from.

And they put down about 270-280whp with the race setup...not 380 LOL

myeverlovinsir
05-17-2004, 07:13 PM
??? interesting, with JR's boost grade on the type s, they recommend hondata and the injectors with just the 7lbs of boost....sounds like we are getting some mixed up info here.

I knew the type s comes with a 4" pulley, their race version comes with a 3.4 pulley, I've been watching that over on clubrsx for a while now....so there is no 3.7...the race version is the only one which is the 3.4...that's why I bought a type s pulley from a guy that did the race upgrade and bought a 3.4" pulley...not sure where you got that mixed up info from.

And they put down about 270-280whp with the race setup...not 380 LOL

Exactly, and the testing they have done so far is with 440cc and 550cc injectors for the EP with the higher 11lb boost.

02SilverSiHB
05-17-2004, 07:15 PM
Exactly, and the testing they have done so far is with 440cc and 550cc injectors for the EP with the higher 11lb boost.
yeah, he may have spoke to someone at JR that didn't know what was going on...not the first time someone like that would answer the phone over there :D

02SilverSiHB
05-17-2004, 07:21 PM
I can swap programs in the K-pro within seconds. The testing they are doing at 11lbs may or may not make it to the final tune for the race EP SC version, however it's good to know that they are pushing the limits on it. It should be finalized in the next couple of weeks and be included in the EP K-pro.

Edit: I wanted the 3.4" just for track events, a little something special to throw in once in a while. The 4" will be my daily pulley. You had mentioned that you were near the end limit of adjustability on the idler pulley to keep the belt tight with the 4" pulley. I asked specifically about that issue and was told that I could get away with the 3.4" with the same belt they will send me. If I have an issue I will contact them and have Bando make a special belt for me.
ah, just saw your edit. Yeah, it was limited with the 4" pulley, but mainly with the screw, spider said he just bought a longer screw and that helped move the idler pulley some more to keep it tighter, so you should be fine I guess....and going back on the warranty thing, I can see why jr would void a warranty with a smaller pulley.

Way back when I had a jrsc in my 97 civic ex...I had a 10lbs of boost pulley, that's 4 over stock, damn thing was so small. About 40,000 miles were on the superchager and the blower started leaking oil...not good :D but that was okay, because I traded it in for the ep hahaha

spider883
05-17-2004, 08:14 PM
02silversibh.. u could get a 7rib 62" belt to have more adjustablitly since our kit comes with a 63" belt.. i plan on doing emanage with 550cc injects soon but first i wanna dyno it how it is with the 4" pulley.. isnt it great going into the unknown :)

1 fstr si
05-18-2004, 04:52 PM
RSX-S street version
http://www.jacksonracing.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=37908

RSX-S race version 254.6 hp
http://www.jacksonracing.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=42643

RSX-S race version "PULLEY UPGRADE" 280 whp (like i said before, but was denied)
http://www.jacksonracing.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=41567

dyno for 280 whp
http://www.jacksonracing.com/graphics/products/instructions/RSX3.4dyno.jpg

there ya go

02SilverSiHB
05-18-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by 1 fstr si
RSX-S street version
http://www.jacksonracing.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=37908

RSX-S race version 254.6 hp
http://www.jacksonracing.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=42643

RSX-S race version "PULLEY UPGRADE" 280 whp (like i said before, but was denied)
http://www.jacksonracing.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=41567

dyno for 280 whp
http://www.jacksonracing.com/graphics/products/instructions/RSX3.4dyno.jpg

there ya go only thing I see different, is they now have a flash for the existing stock boost level, where as it was only availavble with the race setup with the 7psi (3.4 pulley)...so there is no 3.7 pulley like you had mentioned before...

02SilverSiHB
05-18-2004, 05:30 PM
okay, so there was a flash for the type s people before the 7psi pulley (3.4")

This upgrade is free to all existing JRSC customers that have the Hondata race reflash. The 3.4" pulley for the 7psi boost upgrade is available now (part # 052-515) from Jackson Racing and their dealers and require the reflash first. The reflash upgrade procedure is detailed here.
http://www.hondata.com/images/jrsck20a27psi.gif
The lower power curve is the JRSC Race kit with headers, cold air intake and 4" (5 psi ) pulley. The 4" pulley was swapped for a 3.4" pulley using the belt as supplied with the JR kit. The stock catback was swapped out for DC twin cannister catback. Peak torque increased 20 ft pounds and peak power 30-35 hp.

What I find weird about all this is...no rsx type s owner has ever got a flash done for just the 5psi pulley, they did the 7psi pulley...

jimmyjames
05-19-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by EP3.. 2.. 1 GO
Anybody knows if they will release Race Version for our Ep's???

Got this message from Keith at Jackson Racing today:

The supercharger upgrade you are referring to is still a couple months down the road by way of part number 989-302 / Race kit.
S T A Y T U N E D ! ! Thanks.

02SilverSiHB
05-19-2004, 02:50 PM
that's cool, no big hurry, I don't have the money for it right now anyway

myeverlovinsir
05-19-2004, 03:04 PM
Got this message from Keith at Jackson Racing today:

The supercharger upgrade you are referring to is still a couple months down the road by way of part number 989-302 / Race kit.
S T A Y T U N E D ! ! Thanks.

I am still waiting for a call back from Keith, any minuite. I have a couple of questions.

1. The street boost on the RSX-S kit is ~5lbs using a 4" pulley. The street boost on the SI kit is ~5lbs using a 4.4" pulley. Why?

My suspicion is that the crank pulley is smaller on the RSX-S and the size differential is to compensate for it.

2. I got the MAP relocation bracket thrown in as well, but it seems only applicable to the K-pro users. Why and what specifically does it do? Retail, JR sells this bracket for 140 bucks. I had to ask if it was made of gold? lol.

02SilverSiHB, I got a boost gauge as well, same as the one in your avatar, only with the chrome bezel. I wonder how accurate it is?

RMC22
05-19-2004, 03:26 PM
I am still waiting for a call back from Keith, any minuite. I have a couple of questions.

1. The street boost on the RSX-S kit is ~5lbs using a 4" pulley. The street boost on the SI kit is ~5lbs using a 4.4" pulley. Why?

My suspicion is that the crank pulley is smaller on the RSX-S and the size differential is to compensate for it.

Could've sworn the RSX had an extra pulley.. which would explain why the SI's is larger (belt length compensation)

myeverlovinsir
05-19-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by RMC22
Could've sworn the RSX had an extra pulley.. which would explain why the SI's is larger (belt length compensation)

Belt length does not effect the belts velocity, length difference is only a few inches anyway, and yes they have the hydraulic steering pump pulley to include. The velocity of the belt is controlled by the crank pulley diameter, and if it is smaller, it would explain why the charger pulley is also smaller, yet still producing the same charger speed and boost on both the RSX-S and Si street versions.

myeverlovinsir
05-19-2004, 03:48 PM
Another question:

I am running just over a full point lower compression compared to the A2 setup, with my A2 head and A3 block. How well will the maps offered in the K-pro fair? I was told that It will work, just not sure about how much to advance the timing or cams to make the best of it before getting to the dyno. I will likely not fudge anything from the street Hondata JRSC map until I get on the dyno.

BTW: I also ordered a 62" belt for the 3.4" pulley just in case from Bando. 7 rib is hard to come by and I got the 6 rib.

02SilverSiHB
05-19-2004, 04:01 PM

2. I got the MAP relocation bracket thrown in as well, but it seems only applicable to the K-pro users. Why and what specifically does it do? Retail, JR sells this bracket for 140 bucks. I had to ask if it was made of gold? lol.

02SilverSiHB, I got a boost gauge as well, same as the one in your avatar, only with the chrome bezel. I wonder how accurate it is?
yeah, I've wonder the same about your first question, I though it may have been because the extra pulley on the k20a2, but like you said that wouldn't make since, then I thought maybe because it sits different, but that doesn't make since either. Could be the crank pulley like you mentioned...but I don't see anyone swapping thoughs that do a k20a2 swap, and no one has mentioned that is different.

2. I've seen the relocated bracket...it probably cost 2 cents :D
http://www.hondata.com/race_jrsc-install.html
but in this pic, it doesn't look like it moved :o anywhere different
http://www.hondata.com/images/rsx_map_relocator.jpg

Way back on the B series, they did the same thing, they relocated it to the JRSC manifold...there was a spot for a perfect fit with the map sensor. It was put that way to read boost for the stock ecu...only if it was tuned by hondata of course, the ecu would go nuts if it read boost. And of course when it read boost the ecu would open up the injectors more and hondata's tuning would go into affect...cam timing etc.

Another thing that confused me on this setup for the k motor, is later on on that page I gave you, it says to remove the JRSC tfi box...is that the jr power card, and why send it to hondata? are they saying we still use the power card?

RMC22
05-19-2004, 07:22 PM
What I was trying to say didn't have to do with the belt length but how fast the crank was spinning. Since the pulley is larger and creates the same boost as the one that is smaller..they should be rotating at the same speed and adding the same amount of boost.

SF-SI-02
05-27-2004, 04:00 PM
Does anyone know what the boost upgrade will be? Is this different from the race version? And is anyone running the 4" pully at low elevation as a daily driver? Finally (I know a lot of questions) is it always ok to get a hi-flow cat with a SC or do you risk messing something up if you do that?

Thanks!

myeverlovinsir
05-27-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by SF-SI-02
Does anyone know what the boost upgrade will be? Is this different from the race version? And is anyone running the 4" pully at low elevation as a daily driver? Finally (I know a lot of questions) is it always ok to get a hi-flow cat with a SC or do you risk messing something up if you do that?

Thanks!

Hondata is testing ~11psi and that means they are probably using the 3.4" pulley. Will that size pulley make it to the EP race version? We'll have to wait and see. I will be testing out all three pulleys and I am at moderately low elevation. Exhaust mods, including a high flow cat or test pipe do not harm the SC. Tuning is always a good thing to get the most out of the standard boltons and the SC.;)

myeverlovinsir
05-27-2004, 04:36 PM
okay, so there was a flash for the type s people before the 7psi pulley (3.4")

This upgrade is free to all existing JRSC customers that have the Hondata race reflash. The 3.4" pulley for the 7psi boost upgrade is available now (part # 052-515) from Jackson Racing and their dealers and require the reflash first. The reflash upgrade procedure is detailed here.
http://www.hondata.com/images/jrsck20a27psi.gif
The lower power curve is the JRSC Race kit with headers, cold air intake and 4" (5 psi ) pulley. The 4" pulley was swapped for a 3.4" pulley using the belt as supplied with the JR kit. The stock catback was swapped out for DC twin cannister catback. Peak torque increased 20 ft pounds and peak power 30-35 hp.

What I find weird about all this is...no rsx type s owner has ever got a flash done for just the 5psi pulley, they did the 7psi pulley...

I now know I am running 4psi with the 4.4" pulley, looking at that dyno chart it gives my goose bumps to think what the jump will be with the 4.0" pulley which should be near the same boost. Those numbers are great. As I mentioned in another thread, I am quite impressed with the power so far to say the least. I should be able to get the same results of the type-S with the 4.0" pulley and dare to think what numbers I can attain with the 3.4". The hybrid is in for quite a challenge. Stay tuned!;)

spider883
05-27-2004, 05:05 PM
i have been running the 4" pulley which puts down 7-7.5lbs daily for the past 2 weeks.. no problems yet

myeverlovinsir
05-27-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by spider883
i have been running the 4" pulley which puts down 7-7.5lbs daily for the past 2 weeks.. no problems yet

I wouldn't expect problems, we have two quite different setups though and if I can get near 7psi with the 4.0" I will be quite happy to see the 280whp and 190tq. Only the dyno can say:)

Jonny221
06-07-2004, 06:15 PM
hey had anyone broken any pulleys from down shifting into second around 37mph ? because im scared to get supercharger if you cant throw it down and smoke people. and what are your guys 1/4 times ?13.9999999

02SilverSiHB
06-08-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Jonny221
hey had anyone broken any pulleys from down shifting into second around 37mph ? because im scared to get supercharger if you cant throw it down and smoke people. and what are your guys 1/4 times ?13.9999999
:rolleyes: you're not going to break a pulley from down shifting

ViViDPeArL
06-21-2004, 07:56 PM
when was the high boost version suppose to be released?