PDA

View Full Version : Ingalls Broke

SilVic
05-13-2004, 05:51 PM
so i went to pann today to get my rear kit installed. but when i called back, they said that the kit broke on the welds. i've heard of this problem on clubrsx.com also. i'm pretty mad, thought my negative camber would've been fixed today. no bueno... sorry had to vent on ingalls. oh yeah, they also had missing locknuts, apparently, there are new workers there, maybe that's why the kits are getting crappier compared to when it ingalls first started.

SONIC SI
05-13-2004, 05:59 PM
Well it looks like I am going to go the SPC route.

darkvibe
05-13-2004, 06:55 PM
i heard that ingalls kits are forged, not welded. But you say it broke on the welds. I have an ingalls rear kit but i don't remember what it looked like :o

SilVic
05-13-2004, 08:48 PM
the welds on it was REALLY skinny. it's like the size of the tube part of a q-tip. a lil smaller. sucks a lot

darkvibe
05-14-2004, 02:11 PM
Does yours say ingalls stamped right into the part? I remember mine had that. I get this feeling people are selling ingalls kits that arent really ingalls because of what people are saying about the forged vs. welded construction.

Vertigo
05-14-2004, 02:52 PM
Ingalls is crappy. Buy the SPC kit, you will not regret it.

SilVic
05-14-2004, 06:55 PM
i want my money back or something from hondawerx so i could buy a better kit. does anyone know where greg is? i've tried calling and everything. someone please help me. oh yeah, this did have the ingalls stamp.

Blackapino85
05-15-2004, 02:17 PM
should've done it yourself, it's pretty easy. pann is kinda shady sometimes from my experience. it could've been that they overtightened the bolts while trying to adjust it, set the camber too positive and then set the car on the ground. that could easily snap or bend the kit. almost happend to me when i was doing it. sorry about your kit though.