PDA

View Full Version : How were your fellow Ep3 encounters ????

mixedupneko
10-18-2002, 11:49 PM
I was wondering if anyone else came across other ep'rs on the road show or whatever ive had sevral case. I met my first one at a gas station black ep black guy and it was dropped. nice guy not to EP enthusastic.I met one taffeta white ep dropped wit Rh c5 rims wit c5 rims it was an high 20's white dude i valet his car we talked about the car he was mad cool but his cheap ass didnt tip me . I met one down at gas station at a theme park didnt really like the car said it was 'cute" that should tell u something. I met a whie one on the road honked and the kid tried to race me. i met this cool guy eric from team flipspeed at a show i see him at everyshow we alwasy talk epI met a black one on the highway with spoons but he ignored me. I met a silver one at my school. he was mad cool. I met a Euro Gold one at a carshow he was a nice kid. I saw a Euro Gold one on rt287 i caught up with him n since we both had the same color it was cool i rode next to him 4 a while but yea he didnt pay attention to me. I cant wait till one day i catch a fellow eper out and he/or she is as ep enthusastic as me. o wait come to think of it i also had another ep encounter like 2 block away a blac one it was sitting on cinderblocks someone jacked the rims it was this supposvly hot asian girl.. dam ep's are finaly coming out the closet. a good thing and a bad thing

neko

IceD out N CALI
10-19-2002, 12:33 AM
I have seen eps on the road before, but havent seen one for like a month now.

o2seriouSi
10-19-2002, 12:41 AM
wuz up neko I'm a fello EP'r u met at englishtown i was the spanish kid with the black Ep runnin 15.9-16.0(all stock) I wanted to thank u for introduceing me to www.EPhatch.com and hopefully we meet up at the track again..........and of course i'll win

P.s
when is the chat room open & how do i log on

MoDs

AEM cai
eibach prokit
blackhousein headlights
hid's(acura tl)
kenwood kdc7017
menphis mono blok
2 12" kicker solobaric L7
type R wing (on the way)
Apc kit (undecided)
Pivot race&rally tach
17" rota subzero silver

iR-VTEC2
10-19-2002, 12:48 AM
So far all ive gotten is a dirty look like...HES the only guy that's supposed to have an EP here.

But i guess it could be due to the fact that I chased him in hopes of him stopping and me telling him about this site :D

HondaMan
10-19-2002, 12:49 AM
I've finally seen another EP in my area today around 11:45AM. It was silver and going down 92nd St. away from Sunnyside Rd. (near Clackamas, OR). I almost turned around to chance the person down but had to get to work...hehe.

mixedupneko
10-19-2002, 12:55 AM
yo squerril whattup kid how u doin. i havent been to the track in a bit im mad poor and lucky i still have my car.lolz tru well my aim name is importeknikaneko hit me up aiite

neko

ssvr6
10-19-2002, 04:35 AM
I've only seen 1 Si on the road the same time as me (the other times I saw them I was in my Passat). He got next to me, we chatted, he told me about this site and I told him I was already on it. However, I've never seen him here.

I've also met 2 guys from this site Trinispeed and CleanBlkSi02). We got together recently and hung out. That was cool. There was also a guy there with a white Si rolling on 18" Tenzo's, dropped and it looked good. That's it.

Steve

tmd96
10-19-2002, 05:33 AM
About a month ago I followed a black one for awhile. It was at night and I barely noticed it at first. I wanted to see what it looked like in motion. Otherwise, none, zippo, null Si hatch on the road in this area in the last few months that I've been observing. I'm gonna feel a little lonely when I get mine. Anyone in the St. Louis reading this please e-mail me. Just FYI, a dealer here have been advertising Si in the paper for $15,995 + any and all dealer add-ons. I drove by for a look and they had a farm of silvers and whites, no black. I may get one there if I can get them to remove those ridiculous pinstripes.

jaydub
10-19-2002, 08:12 AM
Ours went pretty well. :D

http://www.dubfusion.com/civic_si/jason_and_chris08.jpg

efcee
10-19-2002, 01:29 PM
ive only seen 1 ep on the street
it wasnt even in my home town it was at my work when i was leaving it was some husband and wife in a black ep, ass almost ran into me too but i was still in awe wasnt expecting to see one cause i never do .. it was nice

Si-Rican
10-19-2002, 03:07 PM
Hey Neko whas up. I'm the guy that u meet at the Import Revolution car show. Whas up wit you? You did nething else to ur car since the last time i seen it?

Well my car is in the shop rite now i crashed it last week nothing to big thank god. Should be gettin it bac in two weeks

SmoothOperator
10-20-2002, 01:38 PM
I get other EP owners waving "hello" to me. I feel like I've joined some sort of club! lol But one night I had a black EP, full of teenagers try and race me. I wasn't in the mood that night, so I just looked over and let them fly by.

Spidey
10-20-2002, 01:49 PM
I have only seen one other ep on the road but it was going the opposite way so I couldn't make a polite gesture.
I'm glad I don't see to many.

HondaMan
10-20-2002, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Spidey
I have only seen one other ep on the road but it was going the opposite way so I couldn't make a polite gesture.
I'm glad I don't see to many.

Yeah, its kinda cool not seeing EPs every where (I've seen only 1 EP in my area over the past 5 months).

TrippZ
10-20-2002, 01:55 PM
before i lost mine, i only met one kid

it was at about 11:45 on a friday nite. he was from my rival school - he had just came back from homecoming. no wait, he was grounded that nite, but it was his schools homecoming. anyway, i saw him and i almost crapped in my pants because.. well, i was a virgin to seeing another EP owner.

he was way fuckin' cool. dood was awesome, he seemed to really like his car. When i get my license (if the court lets me), and i get another car (prolly mid 80's cadillac - i dont care anymore) im gonna head up to his school and see whats crackalackin' in the mackin' for the snackin'

Will2K2
10-20-2002, 02:46 PM
Some dude here in Ottawa (also in a stock silver one) was flashing his lights and waving like mad while driving towards me

Thats my only encounter so far

W

mixedupneko
10-21-2002, 11:06 PM
so Si-Rican dayum bro at least its nothing big. Nah man im to poor for mods im just chilling for now

neko

2k2SiAutoXer
10-22-2002, 05:28 AM
NEKO-
Where were you when you said a white EP tried to race you? Anyways, where abouts in NJ/NY are you? When I get my car back maybe youll want to show up at an autocross with me and see how good of drivers we are.

--Tom

Joebeau
10-23-2002, 02:06 AM
Yeah I live in the spokane area and as far as I know from talking to the two honda dealers in town I own the only one. It would be nice to meet one on the road.

Jpax
10-23-2002, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by Joebeau
Yeah I live in the spokane area and as far as I know from talking to the two honda dealers in town I own the only one. It would be nice to meet one on the road.

When i see you in town ill beshure to give you the finger when you see my drive by.

:D
http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/511/9488/p/111218_4136983983745447466_vl.jpg

Joebeau
10-23-2002, 02:13 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by PaXiE
[B]

When i see you in town ill beshure to give you the finger when you see my drive by.

hey whats the fastest youve had your car?
my 2000 si would bury the needle but this one won't even come close

Jpax
10-23-2002, 02:29 AM
http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/511/9488/p/105378_1345519375556951999_vl.jpg

I drive to spookane alot because my wifes mom and dad are there so this is with the AC on ......... and top speed is around 130 - 135. the drive is SOOOOOO BORING.good thing i have a nice stereo.:p