PDA

View Full Version : Does Seibon make a CTR front lip?

FCobra94
05-14-2004, 09:10 AM
I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not Seibon made a CF CTR front lip for our USDM EP's? If so, where would I be able to find it?

I know VIS does, but from the pictures I've seen you can still see part of the bumper right in front of the lower grill. That prob wouldn't be that bad on a black car, but mine's white.

Thanks for the help!

frankdogg
05-14-2004, 09:46 AM
Seibon only makes a JDM CF front lip. I think all of their stuff is J-spec, but not 100% sure.

fsugatorbait
05-14-2004, 10:42 AM
Seibon for what seems like the past year has been saying that they will have the USDM lips out shortly. Id give them a call to see whats up; couldnt hurt.

FCobra94
05-14-2004, 07:11 PM
Good idea :)

Yeah, I think I'm going to pick up one of their Mugen replica wings and wondered whether or not they made a front lip.

Looks like a good quality product; I just hope it's worth the extra $$$ over VIS :p

fsugatorbait
05-14-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by FCobra94
Good idea :)

Yeah, I think I'm going to pick up one of their Mugen replica wings and wondered whether or not they made a front lip.

Looks like a good quality product; I just hope it's worth the extra $$$ over VIS :p

I have their Mugen CF hood and compared it to the VIS version of one of our members at a meet and found the Seibom hood had a tighter weave, but the VIS version had a full fiberglass skeleton.