PDA

View Full Version : Which one

Black04EP3
05-14-2004, 09:25 PM
I have been saving up my money for a long time now and i was wondering which one i should get...
Im either going to get hondata... or get the DC Race header... i was wondering which one i should get first and which one would make the most difference.... with the dc race header.. i have a type s exhaust that i would try to hook up, and if not i would need to buy an aftermarket one... please let me know which one i should get... i should be ordering one of these within the next few days..
Thanx
Jason

Ep3 No.2
05-14-2004, 09:59 PM
i say hondata, but to get the most out of it you would need a i/h/e

PAPITUYO326
05-14-2004, 10:31 PM
bro forget hondata

get the race header

its at such a good price right now

hondata will only go down in price

this header is gonna go up!!!

might as well buy it before it shoots up

can ya tell i want a race header???:D

PAPITUYO326
05-14-2004, 11:51 PM
buy this one its sooo cheap right now

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2478463903&category=33631

do it man i would if i had the money!!!!!!!!!!1

Black04EP3
05-15-2004, 07:49 AM
haha... thanx soo much PAPITUYO326... did the buy it now for 288... with shipping LMAO.... i was gonna order it from clubrsx.com for a lot more... i have been looking on here for a long time to find one... ill let everyone know as soon as i get it... but can someone please tell me if the stock typ s exhaust will fit!! the header will be here next week and im going to put it on ASAP... if not i guess im just going to have to buy another exhaust... but i really dont want to... thanks again PAPITUYO326... ii really appreciate it..

PAPITUYO326
05-15-2004, 09:18 AM
no problem man!!!!! Just helpin another EPhatcher out!

just be sure to dyno test that piece so we can see how the gains are

and return the favor when im in the market for the header ;)

since u live in florida...a lil ride on a race header'ed ep wouldnt hurt lol

Black04EP3
05-15-2004, 02:07 PM
haha.. yea it helped a lot... i should be installing it ASAP when it comes in... ill let ya kno and ill try and get a couple pictures of when installed... yea.. im in miami like every 2 weeks too.. ill def let ya kno the next time im down there... i think i should be heading down there in 2-3 weeks... im not sure how long the shipping will be for the header... but ill keep everyone posted...

oogy-boogy
05-15-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Black04EP3
haha... thanx soo much PAPITUYO326... did the buy it now for 288... with shipping LMAO.... i was gonna order it from clubrsx.com for a lot more... i have been looking on here for a long time to find one... ill let everyone know as soon as i get it... but can someone please tell me if the stock typ s exhaust will fit!! the header will be here next week and im going to put it on ASAP... if not i guess im just going to have to buy another exhaust... but i really dont want to... thanks again PAPITUYO326... ii really appreciate it..

There was a member who tried putting the Type S exhaust on a while ago. I remember them saying that the tip sat out much further than it should have. Otherwise, you should be at an advantage as you won't have to get the adaptor for the race header.