PDA

View Full Version : German Ctr!!!?!?!!

KnightRider
05-14-2004, 11:41 PM
ohkay im aware like importing a japanese ctr would be probably very unrealistic.. but i've come across some german ctr's and they are LEFT HAND SIDE STEERING!! and soo im wondering if its possible to just buy a german ctr and just bring it over here.. like maybe it'll pass all the smog tests and so on ... wouldnt it?

is it possible or even realistic?

and how much would it be to buy and bring it here so i can start driving it??

i dont know u tell me ;-)

civic type b
05-15-2004, 10:48 AM
hey, read my reply here: http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37395

the process is the same

B

the JigGa mAn
05-15-2004, 10:33 PM
just be happy with your si...if you want a CTR that bad just move to a country that sells them b/c getting one here will cost alot and be a pain in the ass...not to mention get alot of attention from theives

Videodrone
05-19-2004, 01:11 AM
I figure by the time you got one you could get a RSX type S for the same price with an engine almost the same that's not going to get stolen since they are a dime a dozen. Be happy with what you have... or take another cheaper route and do a RSX Type S engine swap into your ep3.

twenty02si
05-19-2004, 06:04 PM
its ironic that this topic come up oh sosososososo often. i think everyone should hede this now. no ctr's are going to get onto american soil for anything under what you could spend to just do a type-s swap and all the body and interior conversions. and i agree everyone should be happy w/ our si's. we are individuals and lets keep pride in what we posses. and i know i come off like an ass but i just want to hear the end of this bitching. we all drive an si. and in my opinion we have the most bad ass cars on the road. any one agree. screw CTR's. i am proud of my SI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the JigGa mAn
05-19-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by twenty02si
its ironic that this topic come up oh sosososososo often. i think everyone should hede this now. no ctr's are going to get onto american soil for anything under what you could spend to just do a type-s swap and all the body and interior conversions. and i agree everyone should be happy w/ our si's. we are individuals and lets keep pride in what we posses. and i know i come off like an ass but i just want to hear the end of this bitching. we all drive an si. and in my opinion we have the most bad ass cars on the road. any one agree. screw CTR's. i am proud of my SI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO WOO SI!!!

psylovibe
05-21-2004, 08:24 AM
i still rather have a ctr.

the JigGa mAn
05-21-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by psylovibe
i still rather have a ctr.

me too but only if it was sold in the US...i sure wouldnt go out of my way and spend a ass load of money on a CTR when for what it would cost to import one i could get say a STi, EVO, G35 coupe, DC2R with mods, Dodge Ram SRT-10...the list keeps goin

El Mocha King
05-21-2004, 09:20 AM

Here here! Even if it's slower and not as flashy as a CTR, the Si is still the shit, and it's nice to have a car that is hardly ever seen on the road unlike every other make of Civic, RSX, WRX, GTI, Focus, and all the others.

mdoyle
05-21-2004, 10:25 AM
I love my Si, but it's definately not the most bad ass car on the road.

seattlecivic
05-21-2004, 12:36 PM
It is so! :D

CTR16611
05-23-2004, 03:16 AM
i have one, and yes i live in Germany

i donno if its worth it... i mean we get the k20a2
youd have to get the speedo from the UK cause its in miles...

here in germany most would rather have the RSX-S or many

twenty02si
05-23-2004, 09:37 AM
i stand by my belief that the si's are the best. and i think all this ctr shit is just super trendy over hyped crap! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOH GO SI!

audomatik
05-26-2004, 11:14 PM
i stand by my belief that the si's are the best. and i think all this ctr shit is just super trendy over hyped crap! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOH GO SI!

isn't your avatar the Spoon CTR? :confused:

the JigGa mAn
05-26-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by audomatik

its a spoon si;)

twenty02si
05-27-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by audomatik

all be it my avatar is the spoon ctr. but frankly my friend spoon is the ever loving shit that all of us strive for and love! and its not that i di-like ctr's really. i just kinda think that they are cliche'. i love them, respect them, but i dont covett them. its our sister car and like i said we have love for our sister. but i was just saying we need to make the best of what we have. we are a select breed and damn it i love it!