PDA

View Full Version : EP got hurt.(Pics)

fASTBACK
05-15-2004, 08:29 AM
Some tool did a hit and run on the Ep today. I am pissed right now. It happened in the parking lot of University of Houston. I was there for a graduation. I didn't noticed it b/c I didn't need to approach the passenger side to go home. My g/f saw it first when I got home and I was like WTF! Ohh well, SHIT HAPPENS. There is no dents but it is creased in some. Tools even hit my rims also. Not bad, but it's still ugly. I can buff and wax out the paint myself but the crease will just have to stay there.

People have no respect for other people. If it was a family, I hope there wasn't children in that car b/c their parents would have set a bad example. And If it was students or youngins, FUCK THEM AND THEIR MOTHER FUCKING MOMMA!!(2Pac)

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/i=wMzk0ODc1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

fASTBACK
05-15-2004, 08:34 AM
Sorry about the Pic size. Imagestation isn't working and I don't know how to resize.

Makross
05-15-2004, 08:34 AM
damn thats fucked up sorry bro

beechstreet
05-15-2004, 08:35 AM
damn man, sorry to see that. no love for the Eps by other drivers :(

fASTBACK
05-15-2004, 08:37 AM
Yea, our Ep's are getting messed up lately on here.

k20hatch
05-15-2004, 08:41 AM
Be on the look out for RED cars. Find that white paint! I hope everything works out for ya and you get it fixed soon! Good luck with everything!

skooba
05-15-2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by k20hatch
Be on the look out for RED cars. Find that white paint! I hope everything works out for ya and you get it fixed soon! Good luck with everything!

exactly what he said, good luck making your car look purdy again

Peking
05-15-2004, 08:53 AM
At first I was like well there isn't anything really there, then after rolling down some more. DAMNNNNN, that is some f*cked up sh*t. Screw them, whoever they were. Cause that sh*t ain't right :( Good luck with getting that repaired :)

Tenacious G
05-15-2004, 10:02 AM
gawd damn, mike. sorry to see that.

Ep3 No.2
05-15-2004, 11:00 AM
damn ep3s jus kept getting worse and worse. damn stupid other drivers. if everyone was a ephatcher on the road we would have less accidents =OP

Pir8pete
05-15-2004, 12:43 PM
what bothers me is that how could someone not notice this and stop before going completely across the side of your car, some ppl have no deepth of perseption. They must have been speeding in the parking lot to have done this :(

I'd go back to the lot for the next 2 weeks and check all red cars/trucks to see if it was them, then goto the cops with there plate #

Type X
05-15-2004, 01:08 PM
that sux

BUT from the looks of it at least they didnt hit your rims :)

fASTBACK
05-15-2004, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Type X
that sux

BUT from the looks of it at least they didnt hit your rims :)

Actually Mike, they did hit my rim. FUCKERS!!! I had a pic posted but took it down b/c of the size. I didn't want to kill the 56K Ep'ers on here.

Thanks for ya'lls support. INS. is only going to give me 600.00 max for the job. My deductable is 500.00 so INS only puts out 100.00. INS. wins again. My uncle has a body shop and does great work. He is only chargeing me 400.00 for everything. I might pick up a lip kit and get the whole lip kit painted for 100.00.

Yes, this is fucked up but would you leave info if you hit someone or would you run? Honestly...

Type X
05-15-2004, 01:49 PM
well that sux than :(

wish there was something that could be done

i was just telling a friend of mine at the car wash today
how people suck

they swing doors open
hit cars and run

he told me a story
how his daughter got out of his escalade and the door hit this womans car..

so he leaves his business card on the womans window with a message like call if you need the dent fixed

she calls with a 1000 dollar estimate for a door dent

so he says it can be fixed with paintless dent removeal for about 100 bux

but see how being nice comes back to haunt you

damned if ya do....
damned if ya dont...

Accordexcpe95
05-15-2004, 04:31 PM
try to use 3M rubbing compoud (sp?), and those red paint will come over easily

FCobra94
05-15-2004, 04:36 PM
Son of a bitch! :eek: That scrape is huge man!

Sorry about your ride and I hope it gets back to normal sooner than later...

audomatik
05-15-2004, 08:23 PM
i had the same shit happen to me while i was at the mall. didnt notice it till someone tried to open my door in the dark later that night. the door wouldn't open. got out because i didnt know what was up with my door and i see my fender was crushed in and preventing my door from opening. luckily that was on my old car, the old beater prelude. god that thing was a piece of shit...

fASTBACK
05-15-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Accordexcpe95
try to use 3M rubbing compoud (sp?), and those red paint will come over easily

I know I can wax and buff the Red out easily buit the dents and creases will still be there.Swiss cheese anyone?

fASTBACK
05-15-2004, 08:29 PM
I normally do a walk around my car everytime I get in but I didn't this time for some reason. If I did, I would have been combing the lots for a red car with damage related to mine. Kick it in a couple of times, than report it to the police. Owner says,"Where the hell did the dents come from?"
I say, "Probably some fucktard that did a kick and run on you."

DarkSiRacer
05-15-2004, 10:47 PM
ooo man sorry about the car but you gotta expect that at UH... some b!tch kicked her door open and it slammed into my car. Where did it happen or which parking lot?

fASTBACK
05-16-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by DarkSiRacer
ooo man sorry about the car but you gotta expect that at UH... some b!tch kicked her door open and it slammed into my car. Where did it happen or which parking lot?

It happened in the lot infront of the music school. Yea, its ugly. I'm debating if I should fix it or not. I know I can wax the paint all out but if it's real nasty than I will most likely fix it. In process of buffin now.

evilep3
05-16-2004, 10:49 AM
sorry to hear about that man. always sux when some asshole doesnt care just you have a nice car and they drive some POS buick regal... i hate that.

id say get it fixed if ya got the cash.

let us know how it looks when your done buffing.

2k2_nbp_egg
05-16-2004, 06:39 PM
Owwww sorry bro =( That fuckin' sux man...if there's anything I can do (gouge explitives into another's car) then let me know mang =( I'll give ya a call when I get back into town.

DarkSiRacer
05-16-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by evilep3
sorry to hear about that man. always sux when some asshole doesnt care just you have a nice car and they drive some POS buick regal... i hate that.

Hey now i drove a buick regal before my EP, it wasnt a POS though. Nothing wrong with the car although it was basically a freakin tank.

fASTBACK
05-16-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by evilep3

LOL....you know what? I thought it was probably some POS red regal also!!!lol...

Yea Alex, I need comforting. Hondata will do the trick pretty well. Hit me up when your in.

DoMahMeGok
05-17-2004, 08:21 AM
I think our cars are too small compared to the suv's out there and in a suv/pickup/trucks it's a lot harder to judge distances when parking and thats why there are so many parking lot exchanges.

DarkSiRacer
05-17-2004, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by DoMahMeGok
I think our cars are too small compared to the suv's out there and in a suv/pickup/trucks it's a lot harder to judge distances when parking and thats why there are so many parking lot exchanges.

Yea I'd have something to "exchange" with those drivers if they hit my car

fASTBACK
05-17-2004, 10:01 AM
I buffed and wax all the paint off. The paint is as good as day one. Now, I have a crease in the middle of the door. This is funny but it looks OEM...lol. Whould you guys fix it? You can see it form some angle because my Ep is white.