PDA

View Full Version : Questions on the JDM Front Bumper

LsVtecStolen
05-15-2004, 05:44 PM
Since I got into a little fender bender, I am looking to get a JDM front bumper for my EP. I just a little confused on how it would fit.

I contacted ShowStoppers, and I spoke to someone and was informed that in order for the JDM Front Bumper to fit, I would need to get the JDM bumper re-enforcement.

Also, the JDM front bumper doesn't have the Type R Lip on it, I would have to purchase it separately? I'm confused, I thought the JDM bumper would come with the lip on it.. 1 piece, not 2 piece (bumper + lip)

Can someone who knows how this goes down or has done the JDM front bumper please inform me on how a JDM Front Bumper would fit on my USDM EP.

Thanks..

Ep3 No.2
05-15-2004, 06:18 PM
the jdm bumper would fit but your car would have no rebars on them. that is why the reccomend u to get the jdm rebars as well for added protection for your car but it is not necessary.

as the the lip and bumper being one piece- the lip is off a ctr, and the bumper comes off any jdm ep3. so the only way you would get both is if you scavanged a ctr bumper that had the lip on it.