PDA

View Full Version : should i get a dc race header?

ALLMOTOR03SI
05-16-2004, 06:16 AM
hey guys i just recently bought a dc header the regular one, should i sell it and buy the race header or should i buy the random tech cat? i live in ky the emission laws are pretty easy to get by here so thats not a factor. just let me know what you guys think.

thanks adam

Peking
05-16-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by ALLMOTOR03SI
hey guys i just recently bought a dc header the regular one, should i sell it and buy the race header or should i buy the random tech cat? i live in ky the emission laws are pretty easy to get by here so thats not a factor. just let me know what you guys think.

thanks adam

Not only do you have to worry about emissions (even though you don't worry to much now, you will pretty soon), but you will have to deal with throwing that cel. So if you feel those couple of extra horses is worth the extra trouble then do it, also check out all the threads that are on this subject (race headers). Cause reading what has been said will be a benefit to you.

I say keep your header, and get that high flow cat. Cause I was going to go down that road. I don't want to deal with the cel issue without the K-Pro. But with the extra flow of the header and cat could be just as good.

Zigen5
05-16-2004, 09:11 AM
I say wait until all the problems are worked out before buying one..

civicSIracer
05-16-2004, 06:38 PM
well i would buy the Racer header in a flash if i lived anywhere BUT cali.
if you need someone to but your shorty DC header lemme know.
i call dibs:cool:

Ep3 No.2
05-17-2004, 08:57 AM
i say go for it bro.
jus make sure u get a o2 sim.

EP3.. 2.. 1 GO
05-17-2004, 10:23 PM
go for DC Header!!! I'm waiting for mine:D