PDA

View Full Version : i got my side skirts from showstoppers(i have couple questions)

caligula
05-19-2004, 05:03 PM
what's up guys like the title says i just got my side skirts and this is my questions,1 do i need to use double side tape or is not necessary it would just be fine with the two screws on the front and two on the rear, 2 do i need to make any modifications before i get it painted,or should i painted first and then do the modifications.

Ep3 No.2
05-19-2004, 05:54 PM
test fit them 1st.
depending on which ones u ordered, u will most likely have to sand em down to fit.
the 2 screws up front and 2 screws in the back should be fine, but u might wanna use double sided tape if there are any gaps, the tape also prevents the skirts from rattling against the body.
hope i helped you out bro.
-Aaron

jsonpham
06-16-2004, 08:31 PM
how much did u get the side skirt for on showstoppers and is it type r side skirts?.....please reply thanks

ep3_civic_si
06-16-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Ep3 No.2
test fit them 1st.
depending on which ones u ordered, u will most likely have to sand em down to fit.
the 2 screws up front and 2 screws in the back should be fine, but u might wanna use double sided tape if there are any gaps, the tape also prevents the skirts from rattling against the body.
hope i helped you out bro.
-Aaron

what he said^^^^

abstrack
06-20-2004, 03:13 AM
u dont have to sand down the type R ones right?

redronin22
06-20-2004, 07:14 AM
You only have to tape the part that flares upwards towards where the i-VTEC sticker is/was. Hope that helps.

ep3_civic_si
06-20-2004, 01:05 PM
u dont have to sand down the type R ones right?

if it's the replica u might have to....unless it's like the perfect mold straight from the JDM one then u dont have too, but normally for fiberglass u have to unless it's liek the lips they usually fit perfect