PDA

View Full Version : Question about lowering my car

siO2white
05-19-2004, 05:56 PM
I just got my civic si just recently, and im planning on working on my suspension first. I wanna do atleast an 1.5 drop. My options right now are the neuspeed, h&r or the eibach springs. Can u guys give me any feed back on any of these springs. I would go the safe route and get the eibach prokit but i think the car is still going to look to high after i put 17" rims on it....

EnJaNir
05-19-2004, 06:33 PM
Do some searching on the website. Many here have multiple different set ups (eibach, tein, neuspeed, h&r, progress as well as multiple coilovers and full coilover setups) with multiple different style and sized rims.

That should give you some ideas of what drops look like with different rims etc etc and give you some ideas how people like their setups

hope that helps

Brettnyt
05-19-2004, 07:47 PM
Ive got neuspeed... I love em, but expect a rough ride... Not good springs if you carry passengers quite a bit...

oogy-boogy
05-20-2004, 04:00 AM
I have the Eibachs (settled ~ 1.75") and love them. The ride is no where near as harsh as I had imagined originally. The rears will settle a tad bit more than the fronts after time.

darkvibe
05-20-2004, 09:06 AM
neuspeed = rough
h&r = people say they sag
eibach sportlines = i have them and love them. i would recommend them.

klik
05-20-2004, 11:37 AM
TEIN all the way