PDA

View Full Version : Super street project car

Bu Long
10-20-2002, 11:44 PM
the project car for super street magazine that was a fold out in the magazine a month or two ago has a really good looking wing on it.... where can i purchase that wing anybody know?

fatboyhatch
10-23-2002, 04:40 PM
thats the new feels kit coming out not for a while thats what the wide body kit is supposed to look like, but hey its a drawling

2k2civicSi
10-24-2002, 07:17 PM
does any body have pics

DA MUGEN 1
11-13-2002, 06:05 PM
That kit is available through Versus motorsport/Pure Styling they made the kit and had it at Sema to see pic go to meanstreet.net click on sema pics then scroll down to the bottom it is on a gold colored car.The kit is all polyurethane

66elwood99
11-14-2002, 07:39 AM
That wide body kit is way to radical for me :p
But as always ; To each is own :D

yomamaInMySi
11-14-2002, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Bu Long
the project car for super street magazine that was a fold out in the magazine a month or two ago has a really good looking wing on it.... where can i purchase that wing anybody know?

2400 for the wide body (gold car)
2000 for the sparco yellow

both are poly U, ready to go!

racing hart si
01-24-2003, 08:19 PM
today i bought my polyurethen eyelids the same ones that are on the versus si and the place i bought them from let me know that versus in about 2 months is coming out with that wing and midwing exactkly how it looks in that super street magazine. im gonna wait till that comes out instead of buying the wings west shit.

chet
01-26-2003, 07:47 PM
Racing Hart Si, can you post pics of your eyelids, or put a link out there. I am interested in seeing them and knowing the price.

racing hart si
01-27-2003, 03:57 PM
i bought my polyurethene eyelids through a dealer from versus motorsports. i bought the eyelids for 120 dollars. a lil pricy but they look dope. i will post pics as soon as i get them painted and put on because my car is in the shop because someone rear ended me. if u wanna see what the eyelids look like they are on the gold colored ep on meanstreet.com and they r on this website as well just go to search and type on versus motorsports and ull see exactly what they look like.

JLannoo
01-28-2003, 12:12 AM
Here is the picture He's talking about

http://www.meanstreet.net/seme2002/Mvc-307s.jpg

chet
01-28-2003, 03:44 AM
Thanks guys, I have been thinking about a set.

Poloman SI
02-15-2003, 02:35 PM
that kit is so phat

Makross
02-15-2003, 07:03 PM
ah man thats nasty the eyelids are phat

racing hart si
02-26-2003, 02:47 PM
i talked to versus motorsports today and that midwing from the superstreet poster is for sale for 300 bucks and its polyurethene

StreetKing
02-26-2003, 11:43 PM
N E one have a pic PLEASE!!!!!!!

Tekdemon
03-01-2003, 05:08 AM
OMG I love that widebody kit...the car looks lowered....dammit it sucks that if I want it to look like that I need the kit plus lowering springs...and I don't want to do lowering without a full coilover....

which of course means to make my car look like that I'm looking at $5K in mods...sheesh.

Maybe I'll keep it a sleeper...cheaper that way =)

I wouldn't get a kit like that until there's some serious hardware under the hood first though...

Plan:
HKS Turbo Kit
Install Bazooka Subwoofers I bought for $10 a piece(they're actually pretty good...150watt RMS subs-they were returns with free shipping at returnbuy one day). I could have even returned the warranty(haha) for another $7 back to make my subwoofers $3 a piece, but I figured I'd keep the warranty just in case I found out they were dead after installing...after all, $10 subwoofer deals don't come around every day =P
Amp for subwoofers, Amp for regular speakers.

And THEN, if I still have money or patience...
That sweet widebody kit and CF hood...not that ugly gold color though...keeping it silver and sleek. But I'd only get that kit with something under the hood to back it up so it'll be a while.
Tein coilover...nice one =)
New sweet wheels, racing tires to go with new sweet wheels...thinking 18" right now...

By the time it's fully done it will be fast, aggressive looking, and handle like a dream...yummy