PDA

View Full Version : new guy here

iNhaLe
05-20-2004, 12:36 PM
I just bought an 04 civic si ep3 nighthawk black, i found this forum and looking forward to seeing all the other ep3's. I've done some minor mods to my car:
tinted windows
decaled civic emblem
took off sunroof saftey (It was annoying as hell)
precise shift shifter bushings
I hope to get a aem v2 intake in a couple of weeks

Si3
05-20-2004, 12:48 PM
Con'grats on the purchase, sounds like your off on the right foot.

Intake is a great first performance mod, also might want to look at Injen SRI w/ heatguard... (just a personal preferance!)

Welcome to the the site though... Always remeber, the search function is your friend!

-Aj-

gr8buddha
05-20-2004, 12:58 PM
welcome to the brotherhood of Ep3s :D

Ep3 No.2
05-20-2004, 01:17 PM
welcome to ephatch.
keep up the modding and post pix in members rieds =O)

iNhaLe
05-21-2004, 11:50 AM
thanks guys, my mom is buying me carbon fibre trim for my birthday so it will be on this weekend, and my friend said he could get me a aem v2 intake for cheap, but he is kinda laggin, so as soon as he can get that i'm buying it. I'll post some pics soon

gr8buddha
05-21-2004, 11:52 AM
how much can your friend get the v2 for ? hook a brother up !

Originally posted by iNhaLe
thanks guys, my mom is buying me carbon fibre trim for my birthday so it will be on this weekend, and my friend said he could get me a aem v2 intake for cheap, but he is kinda laggin, so as soon as he can get that i'm buying it. I'll post some pics soon

iNhaLe
05-24-2004, 11:10 AM
my friend sais he can get it for like 200 bucks but i asked him like three weeks ago and his been lagging sais the guy hasn't got back to him, but once i get it i could probably have him get another one. I'll let u know

k20hatch
05-24-2004, 11:17 AM
Welcome to ephatch.com Man! Let us kno if ya ever need anything!!

iNhaLe
06-09-2004, 11:49 AM
alright so ep hatch is back eh? well thats good to hear. Anyways I thought I would update on my car. I put the carbon fibre trim on and I liked the way it looks now, I didn't really like the silver. And I got the aem v2 intake and installed it last week, I love it it's quiet until you step on the gas, then it just sounds sweet, and it gave me a power increase on the entire powerband. I think my next mod will be headers