PDA

View Full Version : euro yellow..?

boxy
05-20-2004, 02:34 PM
hey guys, im new to this forum and me and my pops just decided the 04 hatch was right for me... however i don't know which color to get. i've seen a couple of these "euro yellow's" on this forum. Does the US sell them? or do you have to get them special ordered or what? I think it's a pretty hot color.. can anyone gimme some 411 on different rim / color schemes they set up?

Speck
05-20-2004, 03:16 PM
Can't verify if the Euro Yellow Pearl is a US only color. BUT, it IS only a 2002 Civic SI color. The blue pearl is the 03-04 color :) So, it's rare :)

BUT... since it is so rare, and I am a nice guy, I will sell you mine for $39,000 ;-) Just enought to get a Lotus Elise :) hehehehe

Seriously, someone chime on it being only a US color...

-=speck=-

civic hatch boi
05-20-2004, 03:29 PM
dont buy the euro yellow. u will only be made fun of. it cannot look good no matter what you do to it. IMO

boxy
05-20-2004, 03:40 PM
yeah my friend just picked up a sickkkkk 92 hatch with a GSR motor in it, it's insanely fast 300 horses to the engine, it weighs like 1800 pounds, and it's ferrari lime green and everyone in our school hates it, i like it a lot... if anyone wants to help me host a pic so i can post what it looks like. Anywho, i was thinking either the black si with white or hyper black rims (are hyper blacks like gun metal only a little lighter?), and red underground neons, yes i know neons are killed time and time again with the whole import theme however i kinda like them. the second scheme would be the viv blue with white or hyper black rims with blue undergrounds.. lemme know what you think

Speck
05-20-2004, 04:21 PM
civic hatch boi: OK, and opinions are like assholes...
just say you don't like it. I actually have yet to be "made fun of", I get more compliments than anything. And people thinking it's a custom paint job.

-=speck=-

k20hatch
05-21-2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by civic hatch boi
dont buy the euro yellow. u will only be made fun of. it cannot look good no matter what you do to it. IMO

Nope, i get many good comments about my car. I love euro yellow. Dont listen to what other people think man! do what you wanna do and love it! Other people doesnt make you, you make yourself!

ImportCustomx
05-22-2004, 11:09 AM
yea man, serisouly..do what in ur heart says id love this and this is what i want..if u go doinng wateveryone else likes..guess wat..thats like bein a follower...why follow when you can lead? do it up yellow style man..itll be pimp