PDA

View Full Version : Coilover T Hightech racing

tgrasshopper
05-20-2004, 06:12 PM
HI I juste spot a guy. HE sell a set of 4 coilver T Hightech racing.
Came from a civic type r.
I could get those shock for arond 1200$ CA so aront 900US
What you guy thnik about that.
Should I buy that?

Brettnyt
05-20-2004, 06:15 PM
I tnink yoo need lern Inglish beter

As for the coilovers, never heard anything about them. If I were you I would purchase Tein coilovers... For around the same price you would be able to get the Tein FLEX's with the EDFC

tgrasshopper
05-20-2004, 06:19 PM
Could be compare with what?
need answer fast I can't find nothing on this compgnie maybe it's a japan pruduc?

tgrasshopper
05-20-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Brettnyt
I tnink yoo need lern Inglish beter

I know Like I said A lot of time i'm French
would you like to teache me:o

Ep3 No.2
05-20-2004, 06:44 PM
go find more reasearh on em befor u buy em. from the looks of it if any no one know about these.

tgrasshopper
05-20-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Ep3 No.2
go find more reasearh on em befor u buy em. from the looks of it if any no one know about these.
That my probleme nothing on they internet.
I think the guy who sell them work for a JDM shop and he may be found those coil on a crash type r.
realy not shure.

that why i'm asking the question maybe somebody know this compagnie?

Ep3 No.2
05-20-2004, 07:01 PM
if i were u for 900 bucks id jus go with the d2 coilovers.
and atleast if u go with d2 there brand new.

tgrasshopper
05-20-2004, 07:33 PM
Ok juste tought to the guy.
I work on a JDM shop
thos shock came from a civic type r with a body kit and big exause supose to be good modify(sorry verry bad speling)
40 ajustable clic on the valve
here some pichttp://pages.infinit.net/tgrass/T-Hightech1.jpg http://pages.infinit.net/tgrass/T-Hightech2.jpg

It's pising me off this guy don't know nothing on thoe shock He tel me that he is a mecanic guy work on a JDM shop.

Think I go with my firt and my best bet tein ss
I found a guy at arond 2H of driving, He have somme use to sell. He need money look interesting but i need to talk to the guy first.:confused:

Brettnyt
05-20-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by tgrasshopper
I know Like I said A lot of time i'm French
would you like to teache me:o

Ah, I am sorry, man. You have no listed location, and often times we do get people on this website who are from here, but do not speak good english. I have to say, for being of a foreign country, your english is much better than many of the people that I deal with on a daily basis. I appologize for my rude statement.

downhil
05-20-2004, 09:11 PM
ask for a picture of the front coilovers. that way you can make sure the have the tie rod arms on them.

goy091
05-20-2004, 09:31 PM
those coilovers dont look like theyre for an EP3. the rear shock mouting on the bottom looks like its for an EG6 or DC2-4 non Type R.

http://www.webpost.com/vnlilman/_myfiles/images/rear.jpg

see how the bottom is solid and not a fork.

tgrasshopper
05-21-2004, 03:31 AM
Brettnyt:No probleme I unsderstand what you mean.
goy091: true about the botum for shure the D2 look more tuff.

dontknow
05-24-2004, 10:19 AM
I wouldnt take the chance... might as well just buy new... for around the same price and from a company that you heard of...