PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new here

Japakazol
05-20-2004, 07:16 PM
Greetings, I've been a honda/acura..toyota fan for years and have had the following
89 Toyota Tercel
91 Toyota Paseo
91 Toyota Mr2
92 Acura Integra
97 Acura Integra
2003 Outlander
2004 Civic SI

I've fixed up cars with rims intakes blah blah blah. I bought my Si when I didn't even want to buy a car. Since my wife recently had a baby I wanted a four door such as the Mazda 3s but when I test drove the Civic SI my brains left my body and I took the car home on my first test drive after I drove the Mazda 3s about 3 times! I don't plan on putting fancy wheels or a body kit. What I do plan on doing is driving down to Westminister to install a Jackson Raceing Supercharger to bump me up to 227HP= ). The only external mod is going to be the plastic JR Racing logos. The installation is going to cost me 625 for labor and it even comes with a warranty. I've read the website and they say it s good and reliable but I wanted some non biased opinions. I choose a sc for reliablilty over a turbo. I'm getting it simply because I do alot of driving and i like to drive like a maniac. See ya!

skooba
05-20-2004, 07:33 PM
You'll eventually want to lower the car at least. When you start seeing stock vs. lowered EPs, you see how ridiculous it looks in stock form. If you drive like a maniac, get some new tires and a ctr rear sway, everyone says thats the best mod for the $$

and welcome to the EP brotherhood!

Tenacious G
05-20-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by skooba
You'll eventually want to lower the car at least. When you start seeing stock vs. lowered EPs, you see how ridiculous it looks in stock form. If you drive like a maniac, get some new tires and a ctr rear sway, everyone says thats the best mod for the $$

werd, and welcome

don't be afraid to use the search button

k20hatch
05-20-2004, 08:11 PM
don't be afraid to use the search button

Yes remember that mane! And welcome to the site! Enjoy your si!

Tenacious G
05-20-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by k20hatch
Yes remember that mane! And welcome to the site! Enjoy your si!

are you following me? stalker. this is two posts you've posted right after me.

you're scaring me mang.

:D

Japakazol
05-21-2004, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by skooba

Yeah, I never heard of a company called Tien till I saw it on another ep a few months ago. Does Tien make uber springs or should I stick with Eibach or Goldline? I'm only looking for a 1.25 inch drop.

Ep3 No.2
05-21-2004, 08:34 AM
welcome aboard.

STP03BlueSI
05-21-2004, 09:54 AM
Welcome...

gr8buddha
05-21-2004, 10:23 AM
welcome

Oshkosh
05-21-2004, 10:27 AM
Welcome to the brotherhood, and keep reppin because the southern california EP nation is growig bigger and bigger.