PDA

View Full Version : n00b, saying hello

EP3 McGee
05-23-2004, 06:31 AM
Just thought I would give a little hello. I'm a n00b to the board.

Just bought my EP3 about a month ago...

I bought the car with the intentions of leaving it stock... I was going to pretend I was a 'girl' and leave the damn thing alone... I thought the "car thing" was out of my system after building/selling my old EG... Ha, that lasted about a week...

Just waiting to brake this puppy in (only has 3,200 miles) then it's time for some goodies! :)

Anywho, just thought I would say hi. :)

k20hatch
05-23-2004, 07:33 AM
Welcome to the bored, even if your a girl or boy ;)

jerseyjew
05-23-2004, 07:40 AM
Welcome !

Peking
05-23-2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by k20hatch
Welcome to the bored man!

What makes you think it is a guy k20? :D

I was the same (except for the I am a girl stuff), I bought the extended warranty because I was going to save and pay it off before modding it. Wasn't even a month later I got my intake and custom exhaust. Welcome to ephatch, and congrats on your buy :)

k20hatch
05-23-2004, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Peking
What makes you think it is a guy k20? :D

I was the same (except for the I am a girl stuff), I bought the extended warranty because I was going to save and pay it off before modding it. Wasn't even a month later I got my intake and custom exhaust. Welcome to ephatch, and congrats on your buy :)

lol, check it now! :p ;)

EP3 McGee
05-23-2004, 09:53 AM
Yep, I am a girl, haha.

Sorry if I confused you with the "pretend I was a girl" part... I just thought maybe I should start acting like one for a change... HaHa... right...

Since I wasn't going to build this car...
(thinking, I'm too old, too much money, I would look silly rolling up to clients' homes in another modded car, oh and I'm a girl damn it..)
I too bought the extended warranty, an extra 1,000 bones for the Honda Care....

::: supid ::: stupid ::: stupid ::: stupid :::

That 1,000 would be a not so shabby Mugen SS Kit...

:::sigh::: oh well

Thanks for the welcome :)