so who wants it back up?

Peking
05-23-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by weltall
i found it very usefull
but i wasnt in the market for a body kit
now that i am i wish it was till here

so who wants it back up?

Even though it is helpful, I think it isn't really the prices as much as the choices. So everyone can see and know what is out there, prices change so if they know what they are looking for. They can just call someone and ask for it. But threads that have prices as well, tend to be unkept. So if you want to start one again, with all that is out there and have links to our vendors and places where you can see pics then go for it, but I don't see any reason for you to waste any time on prices since they change and don't want to link to a place where the price might still be very high and folks over pay. Not sure if this all makes sense :( :D

IIx 03 EP xII
05-23-2004, 09:45 PM
i understand... make a thread with pics of the kits, or links to pics of the kits... so people can see what is available. cuz prices do change alot, so having a thread with prices would require ALOT of maintenance and research just in order to keep it up to date with the best prices.

just pics of the kits and names of them would be helpful. i think at least one person on this site as every kit made basically... so maybe we could get all the people with the different kit to post pics of their cars with the kits, state what the kit is... and maybe just how much they got it for and where or something, to give people a general idea of how much it costs. thats just my two cents though.

Ep3 No.2
05-25-2004, 09:59 AM
man i asked about this about 2 times but nothin ever happend about it. i must agree though keeping prices on there would be maintainance since prices do alwasy change. but i still think that the picture of what is made for the ep is still a good idea.

Dres97
05-26-2004, 10:56 PM
funny because that is what i came on here to perpose guess you beat me to it

ep3si02
05-28-2004, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by IIx 03 EP xII
i understand... make a thread with pics of the kits, or links to pics of the kits... so people can see what is available

this sounds like a good idea..so people dont have to always ask what each kit looks like.

cdr127
05-28-2004, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by IIx 03 EP xII
i understand... make a thread with pics of the kits, or links to pics of the kits... so people can see what is available.

I second that!

IIx 03 EP xII
06-09-2004, 10:22 PM
wow... i cant believe one of my ideas is actually being second'd... haha AWESOME.... soooo where is the picture-sticky?

nmysiismyn
06-15-2004, 05:32 PM
Definately agree... I like just about all the kits for our cars.
The closest way to be original is to have what's new, or make your own (YEAH). I want new kit but I don't see myself buying any of the kits avaliable.