PDA

View Full Version : Progress Suspension Package

MINIVANKILLER
10-22-2002, 08:58 PM
Just purchased Progress Suspension Package from Progress Group today. They made this purchase so easy, I got a great price on the Springs, Front Sway Bar, and Rear Sway Bar. I forgot what the g rating is on this whole package, but I will let everyone know soon. I plan to take a couple of major turns when I get this kit installed. Est. time of arrival 1 week....

****WE NEED A MEET FOR THE EP'S CLOSE TO MONTGOMERY, AL**** I HAVE ONLY SEEN TWO EP'S IN MONTGOMERY. ONE BELONGS TO AN OLD GUY AND THE OTHER TO A GUY THAT I PUT A FLIER ON HIS CAR AND HE DID NOT CALL ME*****NEED SUPPORT HERE IN THE SOUTH, I WOULD LOVE TO START A CAR CLUB JUST FOR THE EP'S WITH THE SUPPORT OF MY SHOP***** PLEASE INQUIRE ON THIS*** THANK YOU.....

02SilverSiHB
10-22-2002, 09:01 PM
when you say progress group buy, are you saying from progress directly? or at www.groupbuycenter.com ? I want the rear sway and front sway bad. I got the springs, the whole set is supposed to help you achieve a .97g on the skidpad

MINIVANKILLER
10-22-2002, 09:07 PM
Yes, I bought from Progress directly. There name is Progress Group. I am part owner at a performance shop, that is how I was able to purchase directly. Just let me know if you what me to get up pricing for you and I will be glad to.

How do you like the springs? What size tires and wheels do you have? Any rubbing?

02SilverSiHB
10-23-2002, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by MINIVANKILLER
Yes, I bought from Progress directly. There name is Progress Group. I am part owner at a performance shop, that is how I was able to purchase directly. Just let me know if you what me to get up pricing for you and I will be glad to.

How do you like the springs? What size tires and wheels do you have? Any rubbing?
love the springs, but I want some shocks to help even up the performance. on crappy roads I get a little bit of bounciness. As for control on tight turns, it's great. very little body roll. I'm looking into buying the front and rear sway bars to even it up. So, yeah, if you could give me a price on how much it would be to buy the front and rear sways shipped to 78251, let me know. I'll be able to pay either by the 1st or 15th. of Nov

MoodySi
10-23-2002, 11:03 AM
I'd also like to see the pricing on the whole package. Do they have a website? .97g's on the skid pad...DAMN!!!:eek:

02SilverSiHB
10-23-2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by MoodySi
I'd also like to see the pricing on the whole package. Do they have a website? .97g's on the skid pad...DAMN!!!:eek:
progresses website is http://www.progressauto.com

MINIVANKILLER
10-23-2002, 06:34 PM
My shop website is www.autovisualcreations.com..... I will get some pricing for everyone very soon....

goldy02
10-23-2002, 09:29 PM
hey man your site didnt come up, anyways i here you on the support issue, i live in huntville, i had bought mine in march and supposedly it was the first in the state on the road. now two other guys have them ive seen one and the other ive yet to see,

can you get me price on tein flex type dampers, when they come out and front and back progress sway bars

maybe we can meet up sometime

rich;)

02SilverSiHB
10-24-2002, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by goldy02
hey man your site didnt come up, anyways i here you on the support issue, i live in huntville, i had bought mine in march and supposedly it was the first in the state on the road. now two other guys have them ive seen one and the other ive yet to see,

can you get me price on tein flex type dampers, when they come out and front and back progress sway bars

maybe we can meet up sometime

rich;)
yeah, he has...../ at the end, try this http://www.autovisualcreations.com

!@#$%
10-28-2002, 09:20 PM
just a bump hoping to get pics. did you install it yet? how did everything go?