PDA

View Full Version : D3 Automotive launches new look website!

Dr. Design
05-24-2004, 11:12 AM
Hello All,
Please be sure to check out our new website www.dthreedesigns.com. This new format will allow us to keep you all updated on some of our new products. Please let us know if there are any questions. See you all at the race track!
Thank you,

02civicSI
05-24-2004, 11:21 AM
sweet! are you guys going to make sway bars, strut bars, etc,..?

cdr127
05-24-2004, 11:41 AM
Much better that you old site. Looking Good! :D

1fastminivan
05-24-2004, 07:35 PM
Im still holding out for D3 Strut bars!!!:D

FCobra94
05-25-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by 1fastminivan
Im still holding out for D3 Strut bars!!!:D
Same here! :D I'm loving my double x-brace and can't wait for the front strut bar to come out! ;)

Ep3 No.2
05-25-2004, 09:45 AM
=O( i sorta liked there old one better jus cause it was easier to find things. but the new site does look more professional.

i already talked to dr. design and he said

Hello,
Thank you for your interest in our products. At this time we are only releasing our Double XCB-C and soon to be released ICB-C's. We have not set a release date for the RSTB-C and FSTB-C. Seeing that the market has quite a few options out there for those components we might not event release that type of product. However we will come out with other components that will perform like no other! Please let us know if there are any other questions.
Thank you,

sorry to break the news to ya guys.

ecsahs3
05-25-2004, 10:16 AM
that's no surprise. it's been how long since we first heard about their tower bar? long enough to know it probably isn't gonna come out. hehehe

trabadoo22
05-26-2004, 10:55 PM
Thank you for your interest in our products. At this time we are only releasing our Double XCB-C and soon to be released ICB-C's. We have not set a release date for the RSTB-C and FSTB-C. Seeing that the market has quite a few options out there for those components we might not event release that type of product. However we will come out with other components that will perform like no other! Please let us know if there are any other questions.

If this is the case then this seems a little strange to me. Every post I remember reading that Dr. Desings responded to about a front strut tower bar seemed to mention the fact that no company makes one for the ep that mounts to the fire wall and how inferior they were. I'm sure that a fstb that did mount to the fire wall would be better, so why not make one that does? I would think there would be a good amount of interest in one.

By the way, I'm not trying to knock you guys at D3 Designs or your judgement, I'm just a little confused.