PDA

View Full Version : Damn, I want my EP this fast. MPEG

bmx269
10-23-2002, 09:43 AM
http://www.digitalgumball.com/874_HP_Supra_dyno.mpeg

Check out this dyno run, damn, this thing is fast. Im hosting the file for you all to see. :)

BTW, Last night I was downtown Vancouver and walking with my girlfriend, when I here this tuned car come behind me. I look over and almost fell over. To my pleasant suprise, I see a lowered white EP, gunmetal wheels, and a sweet sounding exhaust. I taked to the guy, and told him about EPHATCH. COM. I was a happy camper after seeing the car we all have, done out nice. I cant wait to lower and ad wheels to my car. I hope the guy comes online and checks out the site.

fishboy
10-23-2002, 09:51 AM
that is one bad car. to be honest i'd be more than happy with 300whp.:D i hear supras can do like 600hp with stock internals. why can't hondas be the same way?:confused:

bmx269
10-23-2002, 10:03 AM
I have a turbocharger sitting on my desk waiting to be installed in my bad boy. The thing I am waiting for is an aftermarket fuel solution. It can be done, but for more cost. I should have 300whp after the turbo is installed. I cant wait.

02SilverSiHB
10-23-2002, 10:38 AM
that's old :D

Jpax
10-23-2002, 11:35 AM
OLD...........

like my underwear.........:(

" I need NOS, I need two of them, and I need it by tonight"

/\

LAME----O :confused: :'(

bmx269
10-23-2002, 11:42 AM
shit, dont rag on me because I posted an old video, some people may not have seen it, and others may have wanted to see it again. Me, I just found it, and I thought it would be nice to share.

Jpax
10-23-2002, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by bmx269
shit, dont rag on me because I posted an old video, some people may not have seen it, and others may have wanted to see it again. Me, I just found it, and I thought it would be nice to share.

Sorry if i came of that way i wasn't trying to bust your nuts.

i was tryin gto be funny, Im still working on the Delivery:p

bmx269
10-23-2002, 11:57 AM
Thanks. I just think that encouraging people to share is better than always being negative. I have seen people get flamed here for doing something against the norm to their EP. ie, me, start button, and graphics. I know they may be different things that you guys may not do to your own car, this does not mean its cool to just be negative. Give contstructive criticism, point out some of the good and the bad points, these type of feedback posts help people to either hear someone elses opinion and or make their own ideas better, based on suggestions. My $1.25 worth.

LordKoo
10-23-2002, 12:12 PM
Okay, here is my 2 cents worth:

1) honda is never meant to be turboed... Period. That is what VTEC is for!

2) turbo is for suckers who want torque... Good drivers can still beat a turbo car with non-turbo car!

3) Supra or no Supra, R34 is still the King of all turbo. Period.

ssvr6
10-23-2002, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by LordKoo
Okay, here is my 2 cents worth:

3) Supra or no Supra, R34 is still the King of all turbo. Period.

And it's not turbo'd is it?

:rolleyes:

Steve

bmx269
10-23-2002, 12:19 PM
Honda turbo = Fast, Cheap
Skyline =Fast, Expensive

The fact of the matter is the skyline is 3 or more times the price of the EP. So, turbocharging or rebuilding with high compression is the only real way to make the car faster. If a Skyline is in your budget, get one, you would have a very nice car. As for me, its beyond my budget so I make due.

IceD out N CALI
10-23-2002, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by PaXiE
OLD...........

like my underwear.........:(

" I need NOS, I need two of them, and I need it by tonight"

/\

LAME----O :confused: :'(

haha