PDA

View Full Version : What color Double X-Brace did you get?

Dr. Design
05-26-2004, 08:17 PM
Hello All,
When we shipped out the many Double XCB=C's we never told you there were two different colors. :D Please let us know which one you liked! So give us your feedback and let us know if you liked the colors that we put out there. The two colors are Silver & Gold/Yellow. The finish was Zinc Type 1 & 2. Please let us know if there are any questions.

p.s. We are getting really close to releasing the ICB-C's for the EP3 applications!

Thank you,

oogy-boogy
05-26-2004, 08:24 PM
Silver and it's yummy :)

Ep3 No.2
05-27-2004, 08:03 AM
whats the icb-c ?

Dr. Design
05-27-2004, 08:27 AM
Hello,
The ICB-C (Interior Chassis Brace) is our newest creation. If you notice the EP3 and DC5 chassis does not have a center "hump" aka spine going down the middle of the car. Why is this so important? Have you ever seen anyone walk without a spine? Impossible! The center spine normally brings stability to the chassis and keeps it from flexing. So..... we have designed a new component that brings back that stability and will increase torsional stiffness. Our new components mount to the large bulk head under the rear seats and go towards the center section of the vehicle. That is all I can say for now. Please let us know if there are any questions.
Thank you,

Originally posted by Ep3 No.2
whats the icb-c ?

oogy-boogy
05-27-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Design
Hello,
The ICB-C (Interior Chassis Brace) is our newest creation. If you notice the EP3 and DC5 chassis does not have a center "hump" aka spine going down the middle of the car. Why is this so important? Have you ever seen anyone walk without a spine? Impossible! The center spine normally brings stability to the chassis and keeps it from flexing. So..... we have designed a new component that brings back that stability and will increase torsional stiffness. Our new components mount to the large bulk head under the rear seats and go towards the center section of the vehicle. That is all I can say for now. Please let us know if there are any questions.
Thank you,

I'll take one please ;)

andy
05-27-2004, 09:28 AM
Mine was gold/yellow and that f***** is still sitting in my garage. One of these days, I *will* install it.

K20A3Si
05-28-2004, 07:40 AM
Dr.Design is going to do it again..this new ibc-c sounds awsome...i have the yellow DX brace..i really dont care about the color though..Any pics of the ibc-c Dr. Design ?