PDA

View Full Version : new one here

redrocket
05-27-2004, 11:07 AM
Hey whats up everybody. I just purchased a white 2003 civic si, and figured I would introduce myself here. My name is KC and I live in Louisiana. Great looking board by the way.

Tenacious G
05-27-2004, 11:29 AM
welcome to EPhatch ... don't be afraid to use the search button.

so what plans do you have for your car?

oogy-boogy
05-27-2004, 11:53 AM
Welcome to the site....:)

~Enjoy the pimp ride!~

redrocket
05-27-2004, 11:54 AM
Well I have been browsing the board and wearing out the search button out for about a 2 weeks now. I have seen some nice cars here on the board but I'm not sure what I would like to do. I have some 18" diablo d-6 wheels but im not sure if I want to lower the car. The wheels are from my other honda and I would like to see a picture of a stock ep3 on 18's if anyone has one.
Thanks

frentzenej11
05-27-2004, 12:01 PM
Welcome redrocket! Yeah, please use the search button. A lot of EPHatchers get all bent when someone asks a question that has already been discussed. Hell, there's only so many new threads one can come up with on one kind of car you know:rolleyes: ?

redrocket
05-27-2004, 12:08 PM
I can understand why they get bent out of shape. I have been a member of another forum for saltwater reef aquariums for years and new people always come along and just post stuff and if they would have hit the search button it would have taken about 5 miutes to answer their question. I been lurking here for a while and using the search but still havent found what im looking for. Ill keep trying.