PDA

View Full Version : Nopi.com

bao_pay
05-27-2004, 11:49 PM
Anyone order from nopi.com before? I saw a great deal on a comptech sway/tie combo for $96 US that I want to get but when i went to checkout it gave me some error message. I sent them a e-mail but haven't heard back from them and it's been 24+ hours!

Anyone have problems with them before? Maybe its because I live in Canada?

Or does anyone know of where I can order this part for at a comparable price?

EP3.. 2.. 1 GO
05-27-2004, 11:52 PM
I've bought from them Injen CAI, DC Sports Titanium Strut Bar and Tie bar. Great costumer service and very fast shipping:)

03SSMHatch
05-28-2004, 06:15 AM
NOPI sucks man. They are way over priced, normally dont have stuff in stock that they say they do, and thier customer service is crap. I have delt with them over the net and in person and I hate them.

Tenacious G
05-28-2004, 06:25 AM
i've heard numerous stories of NOPI listing the wrong items for the wrong cars ... and sometimes not even having parts in stock.

and that rear sway/tie ... i doubt it's just $96. comptech lists their sway/tie bar combo for nearly $300. that $96 is probably just for the sway bar.

bao_pay
05-28-2004, 08:56 AM
well i still haven't gotten a response from them and i've already sent two e-mails. what a ripoff. I want the sway/tie combo and shit... $96 bucks was an awesome price. Does anyone know where else i can get it for a decent price?

Peking
06-08-2004, 09:50 PM
Nopi sucks for many reasons, but mostly for their lack of competitive prices and customer services.

But anyway, good luck if you decide to buy from them but you shoul still ask our vendors if they can match or beat it :)

Tenacious G
06-09-2004, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by bao_pay
well i still haven't gotten a response from them and i've already sent two e-mails. what a ripoff. I want the sway/tie combo and shit... $96 bucks was an awesome price. Does anyone know where else i can get it for a decent price?

dude, i'm telling you. for $96 it's NOT the sway and tie combo ... it'll most likely just be the sway. i just don't want you to be suckered into it by Nopi.

scrunkness
06-09-2004, 09:51 AM
I used to live in GA where there store is and they SUCK unless you work for them. The only thing good that they have is the NOPI show in Sept. I will actually be there this year but not with my car:( I have to take my truck. Well good luck.

downhil
06-09-2004, 10:17 AM
it IS just the sway...we've gone over this before.

Peking
06-09-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Tenacious G
dude, i'm telling you. for $96 it's NOT the sway and tie combo ... it'll most likely just be the sway. i just don't want you to be suckered into it by Nopi.

Yeah, after more thought. Not likely, most likely a error in their site. Wouldn't be the first time.

SiR_d1
06-09-2004, 11:12 AM
NOPI doesn't ship to Canada

bao_pay
06-09-2004, 01:22 PM
Ah well. I'm sure its a misquote somewhere wether its just the sway or if the price is just totally wrong. In either case I'm just gonna hold off until I can get my hands on a type R sway. Thanks for the help guys!

Peking
06-09-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by bao_pay
Ah well. I'm sure its a misquote somewhere wether its just the sway or if the price is just totally wrong. In either case I'm just gonna hold off until I can get my hands on a type R sway. Thanks for the help guys!

Yeah, good choice :)