PDA

View Full Version : Any Si's on Air

DraginSi
05-28-2004, 12:05 AM
Just as the Topic Says.. Any Air Riders Out there in SI land?
I tried to do a search but the forum kept saying I was under the min word requirement to search or something... :p

:D

dontknow
05-28-2004, 06:11 AM
I doubt you will find anybody on this site with air ride... Probably best to check out a low rider or mini truckin forum... U will probably get flamed for asking about it here...

Si3
05-28-2004, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by dontknow
U will probably get flamed for asking about it here...

Sure will get flammed here ricer rookie beotch!

"min word requirement to search" all words have to be longer than three letters (i.e. "Air" wont work)

And no one on this site has air ride suspention.

-Aj-

Oh yeah, welcome to the board, drop the air suspention wishes and go buy some JDM parts, then you'll be cool!

s10blazed
05-28-2004, 07:02 AM
I'm also interested in seeing an SI on air. I'm a big fan of the pneumatic suspension on anything and was actually did this 3d rendering for fun. I have a pickup on bags if you just enjoy bags the same as I do. If not its just a basic minitruck...

http://www.blazinlow.com/s10blazed/typer20s.jpg

I have another pic of it up in front but I cna't find it :confused:

EDIT: Here it is!

http://www.blazinlow.com/s10blazed/airrice.jpg

03silverEP
05-28-2004, 09:14 AM
2fast has/had air bags & 19's on his EP

eurosteez
06-09-2004, 10:59 PM
womp womp

EnJaNir
06-09-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by 03silverEP
2fast has/had air bags & 19's on his EP

had pics up, but the car got ebayed

DraginSi
06-10-2004, 12:05 AM
Lets see Now why would I get flammed for asking a Suspension question on the suspension form? And have you ever thought about it like this..

Using the rear clyinders in the rear of the car on an air setup during a hard launch will not allow the car to drop down in the back in keeping the car more stable just as if you added sway bars or strut bars for cornering.. My last car a 00 z24 cavalier with air ride on it ran at the track all the time and i would run mid 14's

theres lots of sites out there that are quick to call things "rice" as you put it but rice is nothing but a food and thats all it will ever be..

HondaMan
06-10-2004, 06:42 AM
OK people (Si3) be nice to the newbie...no need to be rude. Thanks!

Welcome aboard DraginSi...good to see another GA boy on the site! :)

DraginSi
06-11-2004, 10:40 AM
Thanks

k20hatch
06-11-2004, 11:21 AM
Nothing worng with that question man. Different people = different taste! Your car...your mods! And welcome to ephatch!

DraginSi
06-11-2004, 11:42 AM
I know Everyone has different Opinions on everything in life..

It doesnt bother me that much its just funny to see the maturity level of the people who use the term "Rice". Ive been on Tons of Forums and I hear it everywhere i go.. The word rice is just like APC its everywhere and you cant seem to get rid of it :D

Si3
06-11-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by HondaMan
OK people (Si3) be nice to the newbie...no need to be rude.

I dont want to be nice. It is his car and his money and he can do whatever he pleases, BUT he came on a forum asking for opinions, and he got mine: air bags = rice, first post = rookie beotch.

Thank you for your time! ;)

DraginSi
06-11-2004, 11:59 AM
Actually I asked if there was any SI's on Air! Not what do you think of Air on an SI

Si3
06-11-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by DraginSi
Actually I asked if there was any SI's on Air! Not what do you think of Air on an SI

But your question infered opinions wanted, so read & love it. dont like peoples opinions, dont start threads.

Nature of the beast: You start a thread about a subject, people will comment and discuss that subject.

s10blazed
06-11-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Si3
air bags = rice

:rolleyes:

Air bags are nice... I'm sure even air cylinders ride nicer than the stiff stock suspension. I wouldn't trade the bags on my truck for a damn thing. They get thumbs up from me.

DraginSi
06-11-2004, 12:16 PM
Amen To that..

And Like I said before Opinions are like A@@holes.. everyone has them..

but warranted or not thats not what I asked.. and its not the fact of your opinion its how you presented it

Here lets show it again

Sure will get flammed here ricer rookie beotch! <--- How can you have an opinion on someone you dont know

And no one on this site has air ride suspention.<--Nice!

Oh yeah, welcome to the board, drop the air suspention <--And again wishes and go buy some JDM parts, then you'll be cool!

You know what I didnt see any form of an opinion in that statement about air ride!

YooShin
06-11-2004, 01:27 PM
Not my taste but here's one from the Texas Showdown were every car make and model you can think of was on bags.

http://img62.photobucket.com/albums/v190/Mr.Modify/2004_0604TexasShowdown0010.jpg

s10blazed
06-11-2004, 01:39 PM
I LIKE IT!:eek: :D :D :D

DraginSi
06-11-2004, 02:21 PM
Nice! i like

specialblend154
06-11-2004, 02:48 PM
That pic is gross looking. you guys will find out that the majority of the people on this forum are more into the ctr/jdm look. you wont really find anything to out of the out of the ordinary or extravagent. Last time i was up at carlise everyone was on bags. i think its cool in a truck but woudnt rock it on my ep3. i think the slammed look is tasteful on VW's, Trucks, Gsr's...ect. i just cant picture a ep tucking the wheels 2 inches. thats just my 2 cents.

02silverep3
06-12-2004, 03:39 PM
Dude i get so Tired of people talkin shit about other peoples rides. I got the same response when i said I shaved my ep. I dont get it. You people need to grow up. We dont make fun of you for buying a type r front lip, then puttin red emblems on and callin it a jdm Civic. PLEASE. This site aint only for people with jdm parts, Its for EVERYONE w ep3s. Thank you.

spookyoen
06-12-2004, 05:58 PM
Good question and interesting points made DragginSI...Welcome to ephatch! Don't let 8===D Heads get to you
I'm personally not an airbag type, but I have to admit that our 4x4s look dope all crook'd and slammed, whatever...

I've seen a blue EP in seaside a few times parked down near the sawmill with the back dumped and the front jacked all the way up and I was a bit surprised how good it looked

bao_pay
06-12-2004, 08:16 PM
I remember that civic with the blue flames... man everyone on this board said his car looked like shit but I gotta admit it looks pretty sweet there with the chromies! If I was gonna go all show then I would consider an air ride system... think about bouncing the 36 Double D's sitting shotgun!!!

oneglory
07-12-2004, 05:40 PM
yea i've seen that blue ep too..it looked good to me..