PDA

View Full Version : Picking up my new Si today

Mr Plow
05-28-2004, 04:00 AM
Trading in my 03 Mustang GT for an 04 Honda Civic Si. Glad I found this forum and hope to meet up with some people sooner or later. I am in the Long Island area.

Btrthnezr3
05-28-2004, 04:02 AM
Awesome! Welcome to the site! What color did you end up getting?

Mr Plow
05-28-2004, 04:06 AM
I chose the Black. Hopefully it wont be too hard to keep clean. LOL

Btrthnezr3
05-28-2004, 04:09 AM
I know what you mean about black...my 99 Civic is black and I am glad I don't have to wash that one too often anymore. My EP is white but I still think black looks soooo nice. Enjoy looking around...and remember that the search button is your best friend! But for the most part everyone here is nice and ready to help if you have any questions. Are you planning on modding it?

Mr Plow
05-28-2004, 04:14 AM
I hope to. I had tons of mods on the stang so I'm hoping the Si will enjoy the same ;) I wont be able to start modding till after my wife has the baby at the end of June. I also must do tons of research before I do a first mod. Know what I mean.

Btrthnezr3
05-28-2004, 04:16 AM
I understand completely ;)
And if you ever need anything...hit me up on pm or something and I'll do my best to help you out.

Mr Plow
05-28-2004, 04:16 AM
Thanks!!

ep3si02
06-07-2004, 05:07 PM
welcome..its must be a big jump form a mustang to a civic

03CivicSi
06-07-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by ep3si02
welcome..its must be a big jump form a mustang to a civic

yeah you'll deffinetly feel more power. haha

has the Ep doin so far? Like the sig at k-series

"The best day of my life was the day I traded my 03 Mustang GT for an 04 Ep3 :D"

heh

evilep3
06-07-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by 03CivicSi

"The best day of my life was the day I traded my 03 Mustang GT for an 04 Ep3 :D" AWSOME :D

Just curious what made ya do it? i would love to convince a few stang owners to drop then off and pick up an ep but they dont listen to me after i fly by them... hahaha WELCOME!:smilem:

Peking
06-08-2004, 10:13 PM
Congrats Mr.Plow, and glad you found ephatch :)

SilverBulletEp3
06-16-2004, 05:08 PM
You're going to love it...

I just drove mine cross-country, and I am having a blast!

Welcome to the family!

Peking
06-16-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Btrthnezr3
And if you ever need anything...hit me up on pm or something and I'll do my best to help you out.

Hmmmm..... Interesting :D

SilverBulletEp3
06-16-2004, 11:11 PM
So the Mustang GT to EP has been a good one?

Interesting. Def. not faster, what is the things you like so much more?

CaTiRo
06-24-2004, 07:00 AM

hey, does this go for everyone. :)

and welcome to the honda family. not trying to start anything but why did you get rid of the gt? don't you miss the torque?

Mr Plow
06-24-2004, 02:27 PM
Definately a big jump - the cars are in different classes by far. My mustang was solely a drag car - wasn't practical for the street. Wasted gas when I went to press the gas - got about 12-15mpg driving "normal" LOL. People always wanted to race the stang and what not- every where I went I was challenged..Anyways, the ep is a great all around car. Its small but big on the inside, has lots of aftermarket potential, and its great on gas, even when I do press the accelerator..

I'll be honest, one of the biggest reasons I bought the Honda or even considered it was all the ricers in my areaand everywhere I would go around here..I've always dreamed of modding and building up a Honda - the right way per say.. Modding a mustang is easy becasue you start with higher numbers and a v-8...but modding a 4 is harder but will get more respect and props when it blows away an 8cyl ;) Thats my goal..

The stuff I like about it...hmm lets see...everything !! A car doesn't have to do high 12's to be enjoyable...Its comfortable, I can look forward to many years of reliabilty and trips to and from work or whatever - i dont have to really worry as much about people wanting to run me...I also like the fact Ill be able to drive in the rain and snow again LOL - without donuts and snowbags in my trunk LOL.

I also like the fact that I can turbo it for fairly cheap. Something real expensive on the stang. Gas was also expensive for the stang - 93 and up and about $90 a week....compared to my new SI - about $20 a week LMAO..

My rant is over - I tryed answering all questions and comments and obviously in no special order...I will say I appreciate all the support and help and am glad to be a part of the family :)

Dan