PDA

View Full Version : Factory Fogs ????

Satin 2k2 Si
06-08-2004, 08:52 PM
Anybody got the factory fogs on there car. I'm thinking about buying them. $550 installed, but I know nothing about fog lights except it looks good when your ride in the parking lot of a party with just your fogs on and your system on blast. LOL. But seriously what size bulbs are in the factory fog? Is it hard to get to? Does the lights come on by itself or is it incorporated with the headlight? I think it look good on cars but I want know from the people who has them what the think and what they know.

fsugatorbait
06-09-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Satin 2k2 Si
Anybody got the factory fogs on there car. I'm thinking about buying them. $550 installed, but I know nothing about fog lights except it looks good when your ride in the parking lot of a party with just your fogs on and your system on blast. LOL. But seriously what size bulbs are in the factory fog? Is it hard to get to? Does the lights come on by itself or is it incorporated with the headlight? I think it look good on cars but I want know from the people who has them what the think and what they know.

Do not pay $550 for your fogs. There fairly easy to install, full plug and play and can be had on ebay for about $250 shipped. The fogs use an H11 bulb, you can get hyper white or amber bulbs for them from...
http://www.supremepower.com/

The lights are wired to come on with your low beams and turn off when your brights are turned on. They will not just come on with your parking lights or by themselves. You can check my members ride page for pics. If you have anyother questions, just ask. HTH.