PDA

View Full Version : Question about lights.

SmoothOperator
10-24-2002, 07:23 PM
I know some newer cars have a feature that keep you from draining your battery. Like if you accidentally leave your lights on after you've parked the car, they turn off by themselves (after a couple minutes). Does anyone know if the EP does this?

Just curious.

NamingException
10-24-2002, 08:08 PM
I don't think so. The "your lights are on, dumbass!" buzzing when you open your door conveniently helps avoid any trouble though. I appreciate the idiot buzz. I've had cars without it.

IceD out N CALI
10-24-2002, 08:17 PM
yeah all we got is the "idoiot buzzing" sound

SiBoy
10-24-2002, 10:05 PM
Yah that buzzing is so annoying, i'd rather have the ding ding ding one.:)

i-WERKS
10-25-2002, 05:41 AM
Maybe it's different here in Canada but when I leave the lights on i hear a constant BEEEEEEP until I close the door or turn them off.

fishboy
10-25-2002, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by SiBoy
Yah that buzzing is so annoying, i'd rather have the ding ding ding one.:)

but the ding ding ding is so pleasant. i usually leave my keys in the car then hear the ding ding then go, "ahhhhhhh...." then slam i lock my damn keys in the car. i say screw the "ding ding ding" noise!!!

SmoothOperator
10-25-2002, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by fishboy

but the ding ding ding is so pleasant. i usually leave my keys in the car then hear the ding ding then go, "ahhhhhhh...." then slam i lock my damn keys in the car. i say screw the "ding ding ding" noise!!!

LOL this made me laugh for some reason

HeelToePro
10-27-2002, 02:41 AM
I know for sure that when you leave your cabin lights on, it will turn off automatically in a few mins. However with the headlights, you will get a beeping warning when you open your door and will not turn off.

civic hatch boi
10-27-2002, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by SmoothOperator

LOL this made me laugh for some reason

lol. THIS made me laff for some reason!

DownTheHatch
10-27-2002, 06:20 AM
DING DING DING NOISE