PDA

View Full Version : Clutch went in my EP

shimmy_yaz
06-09-2004, 05:00 PM
Well as the title says the clutch went Friday night. I only have 12,000 miles on my car but I am pretty sure it was from the drunken burnouts I was doing on the way home so have no fear the clutch isn't faulty. So I have now been without a car for 5 days now and I must say I really miss the EP and the Mongoose bmx bike and bumming rides aint to fun either. Oh well just thought I would let everyone know about my luck.:'(

brian1g
06-09-2004, 05:32 PM
did you get an aftermarket clutch?

seattlecivic
06-09-2004, 05:35 PM
Dude, your clutch isn't bad... its all in you mind. get back in there and let that baby purr! ;)

ShowstoppersUSA
06-09-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by shimmy_yaz
Well as the title says the clutch went Friday night. I only have 12,000 miles on my car but I am pretty sure it was from the drunken burnouts I was doing on the way home so have no fear the clutch isn't faulty. So I have now been without a car for 5 days now and I must say I really miss the EP and the Mongoose bmx bike and bumming rides aint to fun either. Oh well just thought I would let everyone know about my luck.:'(

Holy moly you beat us to killing your clutch and we got turbo...

Sorry to hear man... Gonna be a pain for the aftermarket cause you gotta switch to the RSX flywheel...

Chuck
Showstoppers USA

shimmy_yaz
06-10-2004, 01:50 PM
Yeah I know I already got the flywheel and actually just got the last of the shit in today. Now I just gotta get my car to the shop somehow and get it fixed. Yeah I beat ya at something atleast HAHA, nah I am an idiot an well I was really drunk doing burnouts so that pretty much killed it in a hurry. But on a kinda kool note 2 days ago I stopped by the one area I was doing the burnouts at and actually found out that I was starting to tear up the asphalt :D :confused: :angel:

civicSIracer
06-10-2004, 11:16 PM
12000 miles.. damn..
thats a new record..

iVtec si
06-11-2004, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by shimmy_yaz
Yeah I know I already got the flywheel and actually just got the last of the shit in today. Now I just gotta get my car to the shop somehow and get it fixed. Yeah I beat ya at something atleast HAHA, nah I am an idiot an well I was really drunk doing burnouts so that pretty much killed it in a hurry. But on a kinda kool note 2 days ago I stopped by the one area I was doing the burnouts at and actually found out that I was starting to tear up the asphalt :D :confused: :angel:

really good fuckin idea, drive drunk. I hope for your sake you stayed in the parking lot asshole. driving drunk isn't funny. grow the fuck up.

(mods don't hate on me, he's the dumb ass posting about driving drunk.)

04SI27893
06-11-2004, 09:17 AM
that is so not cool man.......didnt mean to hijack thread but that is really phucking stupid.....

seattlecivic
06-11-2004, 10:11 AM
Hey guys, did bobdobs get into this conversation yet? ^_^

Everyone should know not to drive intoxicated...

ahem, I am guilty of doing that too :'(

I promise I won't do it anymore. :angel:

Peking
06-11-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by iVtec si
really good fuckin idea, drive drunk. I hope for your sake you stayed in the parking lot asshole. driving drunk isn't funny. grow the fuck up.

Yeah, what he did/say/posted was not very smart. But no one was hurt, so let's not give him to much hell.

Anyway, Chris you gonna make it out for Mazda's Rev it up tomorrow? Check out the locals, I will be trying to bring grub and stuff.

iVtec si
06-11-2004, 06:46 PM
I wish dood I gotta work all weekend!! :'( I'd love to drive the rx-8 as hard as I want. I tried to get the day off, but Sat. is a big "sales" day. I hate my job sometimes.

peace

shimmy_yaz
06-15-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by iVtec si

grow the fuck up??? you are the one acting stupid calling me names on an internet forum. Yeah I drove drunk big fucking deal. I suppose you have never done anything in your life that you were not supposed to and that you are the biggest saint ever. YEAH RIGHT!!! I know it isn't the smartest thing to do but hey I made it home and didn't hurt anyone or myself and that is the important thing. It doesn't matter wether you are drunk or not accidents still happen hence forth the name "accident" and yes I already know that alcohol impairs your ability and that you are more likely to get in one yada yada yada.... So before you open your mouth and start acting like an idiot next time look in the mirror and I am sure you will find that you ain't so perfect either.

B4U
06-15-2004, 02:56 PM
Mine went at 40k... what a waste...
Dude don't wanna harp...
Driving drunk... sorry bra, not cool.
glad u r ok. next time u do it I hope you loose your licence.
best friend watched his sister die in the hospitsl bed beside him, gave him brain damage...becouse of a drunk driver.hope you loose your car.
Driving is a privlage

Donegan
06-15-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Peking
Yeah, what he did/say/posted was not very smart. But no one was hurt, so let's not give him to much hell.

Anyway, Chris you gonna make it out for Mazda's Rev it up tomorrow? Check out the locals, I will be trying to bring grub and stuff.

Some people don't understand until something horrible happens...

Peking
06-15-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Donegan
Some people don't understand until something horrible happens...

Um... yeah trust me. I have seen a bit in my life time, but also I understand that we all do stupid sh*t. But really no need to get all over his case and insult him for it like some of you are. I believe he knows what he did was not the best, but how is that any different then anyone else (daily)? Point is understanding what is right and wrong.

Anyway locked