PDA

View Full Version : Screw It i'm getting the Type R Kit!!

BlackSi2002
10-25-2002, 10:44 AM
Ok i've decided i'm going to save up enuff money to get the type R kit, i'm not sure but i think i'm going to have to get the bumper covers and the lip kit, all together it will be like $2400, damn thats alot, but i'm going to do it, anyone done this yet.

02SilverSiHB
10-25-2002, 12:19 PM
you got it made. you have a black si, so it'll be painted already. for some reason, they don't have silver....yet I see silver type r's? weird.

Anyway, some guy a while back got the erebuni kit and it didn't fit because the lips were not wide enough. I wonder if some lube will slip it on :D
Good luck!

Pradamuimui
10-25-2002, 12:23 PM
I believe that the complete Type R bodykit should fit almost perfectly. However I do know that with the front bumper there is some minor modificatons that have to be done to make it fit!!! All of the info on this is at www.optionsauto.com They have everything for the conversion!!!

Fizz Autosports
10-25-2002, 12:42 PM
Been there done that ;)

Call us for the info when your ready

and yes it comes in Red Black and White and Black being the only matching color for the Current SI's

Our EP3 with the CTR Kit, CTR Headlights & H's (http://www.fizzautosports.com/galleryep3.html)

IceD out N CALI
10-25-2002, 04:47 PM
thats a lot of money but it will definitely enhance the si appearance from all angles:)

civic hatch boi
10-25-2002, 04:58 PM
for some reason, that fizzauto fake ctr looks ugly. it's so high and big looking. maybe it's those ugly rims

Fizz Autosports
10-25-2002, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by civic hatch boi
for some reason, that fizzauto fake ctr looks ugly. it's so high and big looking. maybe it's those ugly rims

To each his own opinion Hatch boi but what makes you say its a Fizzauto Fake CTR ????

When did I say it was a CTR?

WHERE do you see CTR badges?

As for the body kit, Head Lights and Red H's that are on the car they are GENUINE Honda Parts.

Notthing fake about it.

BlackSi2002
10-25-2002, 09:00 PM
i think the fizz si looks bad ass, i love that car, thats why i want to get the type R kit really bad, hey do you know how much it would be all together shipped and everything, thanks.

Pradamuimui
10-26-2002, 12:54 AM
Hey FIZZ Autosports?? Why dont you guys be a good store and hook my black EP up with a full CTR bodykit??

Silvershadow
10-26-2002, 01:15 AM
BlackSi 2002 go for it!
Civic hatch boi ,the car looks funny because of less than idea lighting,the Funnky wheels ,No rear CTR spoiler (which FIZZ sells)& the stack of overdue library books in the trunk.

02silverSihb,Silvers not available from FIZZ because their CTR parts came out of Japan(;( where the silver CTRs aren't offered).

civic hatch boi
10-26-2002, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by Fizz Autosports

To each his own opinion Hatch boi but what makes you say its a Fizzauto Fake CTR ????

When did I say it was a CTR?

WHERE do you see CTR badges?

As for the body kit, Head Lights and Red H's that are on the car they are GENUINE Honda Parts.

Notthing fake about it.

calm down buddy... i didn't mean you were claiming it to be a CtR. i simply meant.. it's an ep with ctr kit i.e. fake ctr. dango.

Fizz Autosports
10-26-2002, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by Silvershadow
BlackSi 2002 go for it!
Civic hatch boi ,the car looks funny because of less than idea lighting,the Funnky wheels ,No rear CTR spoiler (which FIZZ sells)& the stack of overdue library books in the trunk.

02silverSihb,Silvers not available from FIZZ because their CTR parts came out of Japan(;( where the silver CTRs aren't offered).

<Sigh> yes there is no spoiler yet because our driver didnt want the Type-R spoiler and the spoiler we were looking at is not MADE yet :( .....

And as for the non ideal Lighting well if i waited another day to post some pics im afraid some people on this forum woulda formed a lynch mob :p

And yes no silver Type-R's in Japan, only Championship
White , Knight hawk black Pearl , Milano Red

In the UK there is Satin Silver Metalic , Night Hawk Black Pearl, And Milano Red.

U.S. has Satin Silver Metalic , Night Hawk Black Pearl, Taffeta White, and now Vivid Blue Pearl

Taffeta White and Championship White are not matches

The Uk Satin Silver is a Match with US but we dont currently Import from the UK

Milano Red Matches In Japan and Uk but we have no Red :(

And we are so special to receive Vivid Blue Pearl but no type-R in blue.

So the Only Color that runs for all 3 cars is the Night Hawk Black Pearl

HK_EP3
10-29-2002, 02:34 PM
hey Fizz, can u tell us how much it will be to just get the kit? including shipping. that includes front and rear bumper, and side skirts. and then how much for the body work/ installation. thanks

ULTRAMANIA
10-31-2002, 11:28 PM
so hey.. let me get this straight... i'm the one that got jacked up on getting that erebuni replica ctr kit... yes. .there is a thread on that. .and i don't wanna re-open that wound all over again.. to get the jist of it.. the front lip is to short about an inch and the back is short as well.. but with the back, the shape is even off... anyways..

let me get this straight.. fizz.. so taht kit that is on your website.. that fits our USDM EPs??? call me a dumbass, but.. i just want to be 110 percent sure that it does fit our USDM eps.. cause i don't wanna get jacked all over again... thanks for any reply... and the re- reply if i didn't get it the first time. thanks all

02SilverSiHB
11-01-2002, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by ULTRAMANIA
so hey.. let me get this straight... i'm the one that got jacked up on getting that erebuni replica ctr kit... yes. .there is a thread on that. .and i don't wanna re-open that wound all over again.. to get the jist of it.. the front lip is to short about an inch and the back is short as well.. but with the back, the shape is even off... anyways..

let me get this straight.. fizz.. so taht kit that is on your website.. that fits our USDM EPs??? call me a dumbass, but.. i just want to be 110 percent sure that it does fit our USDM eps.. cause i don't wanna get jacked all over again... thanks for any reply... and the re- reply if i didn't get it the first time. thanks all
they used CTR front and rear bumper to make it fit.

BlackJDMep
11-18-2002, 03:42 PM
Hey everyone...

Ive done some research and found some spots to get the REAL type R kit for the best prices Ive seen!

JDMpro.com - $739 (Back Bumper cover and lip)
- $436 (Side skirts)

JDMHondaparts.com - $450 (Wing)

Hope this helps. I didnt post the front bumper cus I couldnt find a good deal yet. Fizz Autosports was the best Ive seen ($845 with front lip). But then theres those tax fees and shipping :eek: I was lucky to find one for $850. I had to talk the guy down for that price.

Silvershadow
11-19-2002, 01:30 AM
BlackJDMep ,I can't find" JDMPro.com" was it "JDMPro.net".Couldn't find the parts on "JDMPro.net.

ULTRAMANIA
11-19-2002, 02:26 AM
me neither.. i copy pasted the site you listed and i couldn't get anythign either.. maybe i'm just dumb..:(

plasticfish
11-19-2002, 08:24 AM

hey ULTRAMANIA...how come in your other threads you said the kit is good? And I want to know is the kit only comes with sideskirts, front lip and rear lip, with no front and rear bumpers?
If the lips will fit on JDM bumpers...that's great for me...coz I know somewhere selling the bumper for like 130 US each plus shipping..

BlackJDMep
11-19-2002, 09:48 AM
Im sorry. Its "www.jdmpro.net"

plasticfish> Why dont you tell us where we can get the JDM bumper covers for $130 US with shipping?

BlackJDMep
11-19-2002, 09:49 AM
OOoops, I mean "plus shipping"

plasticfish
11-19-2002, 11:02 AM
Well...the price I found that is from the UK honda dealer...I have email them to get the quote....However only the bumper parts are cheaper...other parts remain the same range...

But I'm still not sure how can I get them shipped to Canada yet...anyone has hook up?

Silvershadow
11-19-2002, 02:31 PM
JDMhondaParts rear wing(do u mean spoiler)isn't $450 .It's $590 AND that's W/O the rear lites(around $240).

ULTRAMANIA
11-19-2002, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by plasticfish

hey ULTRAMANIA...how come in your other threads you said the kit is good? And I want to know is the kit only comes with sideskirts, front lip and rear lip, with no front and rear bumpers?
If the lips will fit on JDM bumpers...that's great for me...coz I know somewhere selling the bumper for like 130 US each plus shipping..

hey plasticfish... as far as the quality of the kit i think it's good... yes it's fiberglass.. but again i think it's good quality.. but as for it fitting our USDM bumpers.. it will not fit.. it's about an inch short everywhere.. and if you were to flex it and bend to make it fit, the kit might break.. also the back, the shape is all around to, it has grooves for you to fit the exhaust tip but that doesn't line up or match.. soo yea.. it's just sitting in my garage.. I AM STILL TRYING TO PUT IT ON.. i HAVE TO GET THOSE JDM BUMPER COVERS AND IT "SHOULD" FIT IF EREBUNI DID DO AN EXACT MOLDING OF THE FRONT AND BACK LIPS OF THE ORIGNAL CTR KIT.. i'm going to call them to make sure.. and if they did.. i'm going to order the bumper covers...

oh by the way. it came with front lip, back lip and the two side skirts... if you have any questions.. PM me

Silvershadow
11-19-2002, 03:09 PM
WARNING!!!WARNING!!! What's up with JDMPro.net? The phones don't work.Can't tell the "O" from the ZEROs in their toll-free#.Even the regular # doesn't work.

ULTRAMANIA
11-19-2002, 03:28 PM
i two got a questiona bout jdmpro.net... where do you find the bumper covers and things for our car? that search engine thing is crap!... help me out on this one...

plasticfish
11-19-2002, 03:50 PM

hey plasticfish... as far as the quality of the kit i think it's good... yes it's fiberglass.. but again i think it's good quality.. but as for it fitting our USDM bumpers.. it will not fit.. it's about an inch short everywhere.. and if you were to flex it and bend to make it fit, the kit might break.. also the back, the shape is all around to, it has grooves for you to fit the exhaust tip but that doesn't line up or match.. soo yea.. it's just sitting in my garage.. I AM STILL TRYING TO PUT IT ON.. i HAVE TO GET THOSE JDM BUMPER COVERS AND IT "SHOULD" FIT IF EREBUNI DID DO AN EXACT MOLDING OF THE FRONT AND BACK LIPS OF THE ORIGNAL CTR KIT.. i'm going to call them to make sure.. and if they did.. i'm going to order the bumper covers...

oh by the way. it came with front lip, back lip and the two side skirts... if you have any questions.. PM me

Let me know when you get the bumper and if they fit perfectly..if so I think I will go for fiberglass for those four pieces...

And hope you can help me out together to get the best deal for the bumpers...

ULTRAMANIA
11-19-2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by plasticfish

Let me know when you get the bumper and if they fit perfectly..if so I think I will go for fiberglass for those four pieces...

And hope you can help me out together to get the best deal for the bumpers...

here's the thign.. the erebuni kit is at home in seattle washington and i'm here with my car in california for school.. so i won't be getting the kit installed (IF IT ALL WORKS OUR RIGHT) by this coming summer.. so i dunno.. you're going to have to wait for a while if you're gogin to wait for me.. but regardless.. i will be sure to post pics... when it's all ready to go

Silvershadow
12-05-2002, 12:11 PM
Check "ShowstoppersUSA" threads under "For Sale:Vendors"for d JDM CTR kit(no wing) @ around $2000 instead of $2499.They got silver too.Check out Eibach spring prices too.GOOD PRICES & delivered 2 your door steps.Chucks pretty COOL at ShowstoppersUSA.

HondaMan
12-19-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Silvershadow
Check "ShowstoppersUSA" threads under "For Sale:Vendors"for d JDM CTR kit(no wing) @ around $2000 instead of $2499.They got silver too.Check out Eibach spring prices too.GOOD PRICES & delivered 2 your door steps.Chucks pretty COOL at ShowstoppersUSA.

URLs for above info:
http://www.showstoppersusa.com/bodykits_03_civic.html
http://www.showstoppersusa.com/

Looks like good deals there on Buddy Club, CTR and WW kits.

Silvershadow
12-20-2002, 11:10 AM
Under the FORUM"For Sale:Vendors"'Showstoppers is giving us EPer's a EpHatch discount which you don't get @ d URL.---Silvershadow---