PDA

View Full Version : Advice on Buddy Club 3 Kit

Civic2k3racer
06-12-2004, 05:30 PM
Hey i need some advice on my Buddy Club 3 kit. I have the side skirts right now installed on my EP3 and at the moment i have a slight problem. My sideskirts come up under my door and each and every time i open and close my door it scratches them only in this perfect straight line it has been doing it ever since i dont know if i should cut them or have a body shop redo it and lower the sideskirts a little bit or something i dont know can you guys please give me some advice because i actually dont want to buy any more side skirts or anything i just want to repair mine thats all really. Also about the reinforcement bars i can't have the factory reinforcement bars go on the car because of the aftermarket bumpers do you know if these Jdm reinforcement bars from showstoppers.com will fit on the Buddy Club 3 front and rear bumper please let me know all the information you have for me thank you very much! I will post pictures of my car later in July it'll be nice guys trust me!:D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;)

k20hatch
06-12-2004, 07:24 PM
Just get the body shop to shave a little off the sides so they do not rub. And The Stock bumper support didnt fit for my buddy club front i had a custom one made! But the jdm one would fit i blieve!

team ERA 5
06-13-2004, 09:29 PM
u can use a rivet gun but i doubt u wanna shoot your car with that...mine hits it and the paints comming off but i can care less because u can only see it when u open the door...i suggest you lower it a bit

1 Si
06-15-2004, 02:03 PM
Hey guys how does the back fit, are any modifications needed. I am getting this and was thinking about fitting it myself and having itpainted by a friend. Would you recommend this or should I pay up and have a shop do it all?

WannaBeJRSC
06-16-2004, 06:48 AM
hey man get the Type R side skirts... would look so hott..