PDA

View Full Version : Finally get my ep back

ImportCustomx
06-14-2004, 10:00 AM
Well i didnt post up that my lil ep had a boo boo
Fuggin mini vans

http://a7.cpimg.com/image/91/78/32961937-cc8c-02000180-.jpg
http://a8.cpimg.com/image/92/78/32961938-d72d-02000180-.jpg
that happened witha stupid soccer mom in her mini van..not even hot at all..oh well shit happens i guess...but yea she just pulled out onto 114...its like a busy road and lots of traffic...single lane on eachside and middle lane for turnin in out of traffic...she just pulled out tryin to get in the middle lane ..like literally i was goin 20 she pulled out in front me with like 10 ft in front of me..i slammed the brake and jerked the wheel to go the right to avoid her and pull into this parkin lot well i didnt make it i clipped her cuase she just stopped as soon as i turned rite..it was bad news..i was pissed..ive only had the car for 2 months ..brand newwww and that happened.all good..but ill post up pics tonite...of it redone

PS I GOT A MUGEN CF HOOD OUTA THE DEAL BECUASE I NEEDED A NEW HOOD! so i was like just make my old one kinda like new so it fits in the winter and then can we just order an aftermarket hood..hehe...so free hood! im not complaining! THANKS SHOWERSTOPPERS

SHOW STOPPERS USA IS THE BOMBB!!!! the body shop guys said that ur hood was fuggin amazing and the fitment was beautiful and oh so perfect..the guy couldnt be any more amazed..he does alot of that type of stuff and he was like in shock how nice it was...
thanks again showstoppers love you guys

ill post up pics tonite of my baby with her new hood...Dont worry i plan on droppin her on some teins s springs and new rims and tint..and eventually goin with greddy turbo fmi etc...and i am getin the new halo lights next week too!! ill keep everyone updated...this accident kinda set me back alot

civicSIracer
06-14-2004, 11:58 AM
im sorry man.. did you get any other goodies out of the deal? no CTR lights and JDM front bumper with mugen lip??hahaha
thats what i would of dont.. post some pics when you get her back!