View Full Version : A good website here

Bicho6
06-14-2004, 05:11 PM
I stumbled upon this site

http://www.aj-racing.com/

they seem to have some good JDM parts, not too sure about the prices though

civicracer1128
06-14-2004, 08:27 PM
yeah theyre great. great for spoon parts expecially. i actually got my n1 from r&d but low and behold it was shipped to me from a&j. i think theyre basically the distributer for north america at this point. i could be wrong but they do seem like a good shop none the less.

Mwing
06-14-2004, 11:58 PM
They are very famous here in Vancouver. I remember my friend's heavily modded 2000 Audi S4 had a "cut in half" decal of AJ, and he got race with AJ guys and their customers almost every nite. :p

schreff
06-15-2004, 05:54 PM
Awsome web site.

hamsup
06-16-2004, 02:18 PM
the AJR guys are awesome !!! great products... good customer service... i go there once in awhile.. cuz i'm local ! =)

ULTRAMANIA
06-23-2004, 02:20 AM
yup.. i got much love for alan and ben and the rest of the guys at a&j... i got my CTR bumpers from them..

they're hosting a lapping days in a few weeks i believe.. any of you locals hitting that up or are they coming down to the states?

hamsup
06-25-2004, 05:54 PM
yup.. i got much love for alan and ben and the rest of the guys at a&j... i got my CTR bumpers from them..

they're hosting a lapping days in a few weeks i believe.. any of you locals hitting that up or are they coming down to the states?

i went to the last one out in auburn washington.... but then this time i am dead broke.... oh well.... i am sure i will see you next time...

i didn't see anyone with an ep3 last time... mostly RSXs, EG, EK, ITR... etc...

Peking
06-26-2004, 06:01 AM
Yeah, great site. I had their link in my sig for awhile :)

2pointslowEP3
06-30-2004, 02:16 PM
I stumbled upon this site

http://www.aj-racing.com/

they seem to have some good JDM parts, not too sure about the prices though

whoa!!!.....wait a minute..that's hella old. :rolleyes:

Bicho6
06-30-2004, 04:35 PM
whoa!!!.....wait a minute..that's hella old. :rolleyes:

I guess once YOU are aware of something its no longer new to anyone else. Just as many people who were aware of the site I am sure there were just as many that didn't. So before you go through every other thread on this forum say to yourself " Hmm, I'm already aware of this but there could be the possibility that someone doesn't" ::rolleyes::