PDA

View Full Version : Your final price for JDM bumpers painted/installed:

civicracer1128
06-14-2004, 08:26 PM
well im sick of looking at individual over priced parts and trying to figure out what it would cost. im sure if you go somewhere like showstoppers and say i want the jdm kit and i want it painted and installed it would be a reasonable price. im trying to see what im shooting for if i choose to go that route. its kinda like our car, if you just looked at prices youd assume it was a 20,000 car. i dont know about you folks but i didnt pay that much:p

02civicSI
06-14-2004, 09:45 PM
my cost for all the stuff i bought in may includes:

jdm sideskirts
jdm front bumper
jdm rear bumper
jdm reinforcement bars
mugen wing
rota c10's + tires
tein ss
paint for the kit

all roughly $4000

i already had the front and rear jdm lipsthat i bought used for $260. i say if you want quality you are going to have to pay a bit more. part of the reason i went with the jdm kit instead of the usdm kit was the urethane. i dont want to have to deal with fiberglasss (especially for the front).

abstrack
06-22-2004, 11:38 AM
did ur back rebar need modification or did it bolt right on... i know the front needs to be modded but wat about the back??

02civicSI
06-22-2004, 02:07 PM
did ur back rebar need modification or did it bolt right on... i know the front needs to be modded but wat about the back??

search around. i did a writeup on whats needs to be modified.

abstrack
06-23-2004, 09:31 AM
search around. i did a writeup on whats needs to be modified.

i tried searching but came up with nothing... can i get a link pls?

i really wanna get the jdm bumper since i got the front alrdy but im scared of getting hit from behind by newbie drivers.

thnx. :m:

02civicSI
06-23-2004, 12:11 PM
Link (http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36715)

Prracer
07-05-2004, 12:42 AM

i thought it was the front that bolted on and the back need to be welded?

SiR_YO
07-05-2004, 05:28 PM
i thought it was the front that bolted on and the back need to be welded?

you're correct, front is strait bolt on.. rear you can drill in new holes are weld.. personally I welded mine on..