PDA

View Full Version : hello

koreangurl
06-15-2004, 04:50 PM
hello there..i don't actually own my own ep yet..but my fiance has one and he say that it's mine too :D so anyways..just wanted to say sup to all of you people..i hope to get my own ep someday..so if any of you guys know of a black ep for sale..hit me up please..ahnyoung..("bye" in korean).. :*..also..can anyone tell me where i go to edit my profile..

ULTRAMANIA
06-15-2004, 04:52 PM
ay.. you live in visalia? i was born there and then i moved an hour away to bakersfield.. good luck in getting an EP.. ahnyoung.

koreangurl
06-15-2004, 04:54 PM
i think i met you at the treasure island meet..i was the one who brought the brownies..were you there

ULTRAMANIA
06-15-2004, 04:58 PM
oh shoot.. yea i was at the treasure island meet.. i remember someone bringing brownies put i can't put a face to the person who brought it.. (which was you).. anyways.. you came all the way up to the bay area from visalia?

Tenacious G
06-15-2004, 05:03 PM
welcome to the site. engaged, married, single or dating, prepared to be leghumped. :)

nmysiismyn
06-15-2004, 05:26 PM
LOL... WELCOME ;)

Peking
06-15-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Tenacious G
welcome to the site. engaged, married, single or dating, prepared to be leghumped. :)

WHahahahaha, yes we must know such things LOL

Oh and welcome and good luck with the SI :D

koreangurl
06-26-2004, 11:20 AM
this is koreangurl's husband. I have a 03 si blk. Would like your help in finding parts for my car, right now I only trust showstoppers. I want to make my car look like a mugen si. Exact replica. Rocky said for the full kit, it will cost me 1900.00 big ones. Plus paint. damn it. On the meet section the 2 si's were sickkkkkkkkkkkkk. The red one and blk from salinas. And also, need help on getting my performance up to 310whp at 9000rpm. all motor. Can it be done on the si motor. Anybody know of a shop that sells type r trannys, and type s heads. need your help guys. I bought my car in april of last year, I drive it everyday, and I already have 78,000 miles. and I started out with 5 miles. My mods intake, greddy exhaust and 17"s with progress springs. Vis aa grade carbon-fiber hood. well gots to go gurl wants to use the computer now.

koreangurl
06-26-2004, 11:38 AM
hello there again..lets try to refresh ur memory..hehe..i came in the black si with the tint all the way around the car and a red GReddy sticker..also had the with 17's..i was the cute lil' chubby gurl dat was wearing a red ecko shirt with a with marshmallow jacket..my husband was the filipino/black guy..i was also the youngest one there..16..i'm still a baby..hehe..p.s..how do i edit my profile..i'm lost :confused:

DarkSiRacer
06-26-2004, 12:09 PM
Well an exact duplicate... they used a K20A not the SI engine and spending that much on type S and R enigne parts is gonna equal a K20A. You're also gonna have to get those Mugen MF10's. not the Rota replicas. 310whp is a lot but if you start with a K20A then you got a good head start. It isn't exactly Mugen copy but you can got for the whole Toda Type R kit.

Later

k20hatch
06-26-2004, 12:09 PM
Welcome :angelm:

Makross
06-26-2004, 12:11 PM
sup noobs!

Papa Smurf
06-26-2004, 12:19 PM
Whats up all you lucky owners? I'm new to the site but have had my ride for 13 months now. 2003 si Vivid Blue Pearl (EP3)

koreangurl
06-28-2004, 06:55 PM
does neone know where we can get a good carbon fiber hood? we have a vis double aa grade (well they say it is but we think that we got ripped), and it's cracking..it's cracked from the front and the center of the hood..and vis doesn't want to do anything about it..do you guys know anyone who makes a red carbon fiber hood..

Peking
06-28-2004, 07:21 PM
does neone know where we can get a good carbon fiber hood? we have a vis double aa grade (well they say it is but we think that we got ripped), and it's cracking..it's cracked from the front and the center of the hood..and vis doesn't want to do anything about it..do you guys know anyone who makes a red carbon fiber hood..

Showstoppers, check out our vendors section. And no lie we have great vendors with great prices :)

koreangurl
06-28-2004, 07:33 PM
i call showstoppers almost everyday to ask stupid questions..i think rocky's annoyed by me now..hehe..but my husband makes me call..

OneEpHatch
06-28-2004, 07:47 PM

Thanks for the compliment, this is the red si from salinas. Where did you get your hood because if the hood is cracking due to manufacturer defect they should have a warranty.

310 is a lot all motor, it is possible but a lot. you are going to spend a lot, but it will be worth it. Keep in mind a Rev hard a 7 pounds is only about 278 or so.

JUst get the k20a type r swap and work from there. good luck, jeff

koreangurl
06-30-2004, 04:52 PM
well..the hood is from vis motorsports..but i bought the hood from them through a another shop in fresno called kiyoshi's..the cracking should about 2 to 3 days after we put on the hood..we adjusted the latch and everything..we told kiyoshi's and they took digital pics and sent them to andy at vis..they try to say that it's cracking cuz we dont have hood pins..but showstoppers said that they're not required..i personally talked to andy at vis and he said that it's never happened before and that they don't want to do anything about it..and also that the warranty was up..they warranty is up to the first 5 days after we receive the product..and we notified kiyoshi's within 3 days..u see...vis's owner mike was in hong kong and they didn't reply until 3 weeks later..ghetto..but my husband and i are planning to just get the m style hood at showstoppers..and we're only gonna go through them from now on..ahnyong from koreangurl..aka..karen..also..how much did your paint job cost..and where did u get it done at..and thanx for the info..

Zigen5
06-30-2004, 04:59 PM
Welcome... :D

koreangurl
06-30-2004, 05:09 PM
thanx

BarracksSi
06-30-2004, 06:37 PM
..they warranty is up to the first 5 days after we receive the product...

Oh my GOD, I've never heard of a warranty that short. That's ridiculous.

Oh yeah -- welcome, and have fun! :D

OneEpHatch
06-30-2004, 09:00 PM
that really sucks karen, i hope this other hood will be a lot better for you too.
I spent about 1500 because i have a hook up from my team Prestige, but i think they usually are about 2500 to 3000 grand at a place called Skitz after 5 aka skittlez

koreangurl
07-03-2004, 02:28 PM
my husband loves your car..and my favorite color is red..fo sho..would you mind if we gots ours painted the same red as yours..

OneEpHatch
07-03-2004, 02:40 PM
Yeah go for it, i might be selling my car soon

koreangurl
07-03-2004, 02:48 PM
HOW MUCH..SELL IT TO ME...i need a car..oooo...ooooo..hehe..naw really tho..i need my own ep..my husband tells ppl that it our car..but they start talkin their shiet saying dat it can never be a gurls car..HATERZ :*

OneEpHatch
07-03-2004, 03:01 PM
well if you can beat 17000 which i'm dealing with a guy for, its yours.

koreangurl
07-10-2004, 03:26 PM
well if you can beat 17000 which i'm dealing with a guy for, its yours.

well..im broke..no job..i dont suppose you'd take payments..hehe..j.p..i guess the other guy can have it.