PDA

View Full Version : You know what I hate...........

Will2K2
10-27-2002, 08:15 AM
People who bullshit on the internet (several are here at EPHATCH / you know who you are)

If you got your car for less than documented cost, F***ing prove it!!!!!

If you just installed Neuspeed race and you are the only person with them POST SOME GD pics!!!

If you ran a 13 flat in your bone stock EP POST PROOF!!!

If you claim you have video of your EP doing 150mph lets see it!!!

so many people come here and brag about shit that they have no damn clue about ie: " I just got the new spoon sports-Mugen turbo system that adds 500hp and makes my ep go 0-60 in 1.3 seconds"

I F***ING hate that.

Theres something else I have to rant about:

Noobies or other people who aren't very mechanical are fine cause they generally ask decent questions.

Its the questions like "why does my car shut off when I try to rev it to 12,000rom"

"when I try to shift without the clutch, why do the gears make a sound"

So let me sum up by saying this: If you ever see me respond to or contribute to a post its because I know my shit or I have something valuable to say (not verbal diareahea like alot of people), otherwise I keep my mouth shut.

If I ever claim to have something or have done something I will always back it up with some form of documentation (like the post of my old EK showing the entire modding process)

Sorry for the rant, I read alot more than I post and some of what I read has been really getting to me lately.

02TafWhtSi
10-27-2002, 08:30 AM
wow, that was some rant!

Jpax
10-27-2002, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Will2K2
People who bullshit on the internet (several are here at EPHATCH / you know who you are)

If you just installed Neuspeed race and you are the only person with them POST SOME GD pics!!!

so many people come here and brag about shit that they have no damn clue about ie: " I just got the new spoon sports-Mugen turbo system that adds 500hp and makes my ep go 0-60 in 1.3 seconds"

I F***ING hate that.

Noobies or other people who aren't very mechanical are fine cause they generally ask decent questions.

Its the questions like "why does my car shut off when I try to rev it to 12,000rom"

So let me sum up by saying this: If you ever see me respond to or contribute to a post its because I know my shit or I have something valuable to say (not verbal diareahea like alot of people), otherwise I keep my mouth shut.

If I ever claim to have something or have done something I will always back it up with some form of documentation (like the post of my old EK showing the entire modding process)

Sorry for the rant, I read alot more than I post and some of what I read has been really getting to me lately.

WHOA...............................!

Jpax
10-27-2002, 08:50 AM

I F***ING hate that.

WHOA...............................!

I Don't blame yea.... feel the same way. :cool:

SubliminalSi
10-27-2002, 09:28 AM
Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed:o

LordKoo
10-27-2002, 09:30 AM
I have to agree with you too.

Too much BS going on here... A lot of people claimed they got their Si for less than $16k, I bloody dare them to prove it!

nx2kta
10-27-2002, 09:33 AM
you go boy:)

CleanBlackSi02
10-27-2002, 09:38 AM

Well, I dunno if you're talking to me... To my knowledge there are two people that have 'em on here, including myself. However, I'm waiting to install mine 'cuz I have camber kits on order.

-Nice rant tho. ;)

IceD out N CALI
10-27-2002, 09:40 AM
welcome to the internet

Spidey
10-27-2002, 10:01 AM
your comments are duly noted.;)

NamingException
10-27-2002, 10:37 AM
Dude, I ran a 14.2, bone stock, AND I have Neuspeed race springs!

CleanBlackSi02
10-27-2002, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by NamingException
Dude, I ran a 14.2, bone stock, AND I have Neuspeed race springs!
Hehehehe

Gotta love the internet!

civic hatch boi
10-27-2002, 11:54 AM
so she dumped u eh??

Jpax
10-27-2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by civic hatch boi
so she dumped u eh??

why you got to be that way..................:D ;)

IceD out N CALI
10-27-2002, 12:03 PM
why you gotta rain on his parade? j/k ;)

dw735
10-27-2002, 12:13 PM
u need to get laid bro

ssvr6
10-27-2002, 01:34 PM
Agreed, welcome to the internet and life in general.

Carry on.

Steve