PDA

View Full Version : SFP Hatch Is moving To Conneticut.

Most-Wanted
06-15-2004, 08:59 PM
Just a little note to let everyone know I sold the SFP hatch today and it is going up North. I am not leaving EPHATCH because I still have my beautiful black 03. I have plans for it(K20A2). However, I bought a new EVO 8 today and will be working with SFP to now build the baddest street driven EVO. As hard as it is to admit it, the EVO 8 is quite a car. I am thoroughly impressed. I will miss my 300hp EP, but at least I still have one to play with. If anyone ever has questions or needs some insight on the SFP set up, just let me know. That car was perfect until I sold it. Never any problems. In fact I put on a new turbo because of a bad rear seal and made more HP. The new horsepower came in at 296whp at only 8.2psi. Take care for now, I'm around if you need me.

psylovibe
06-15-2004, 09:03 PM
dammmmnnnn, fast Si oh well. New project now.Goodluck with the evo, my friend is buying one this summer.

Peking
06-15-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Most-Wanted
Just a little note to let everyone know I sold the SFP hatch today and it is going up North. I am not leaving EPHATCH because I still have my beautiful black 03. I have plans for it(K20A2). However, I bought a new EVO 8 today and will be working with SFP to now build the baddest street driven EVO. As hard as it is to admit it, the EVO 8 is quite a car. I am thoroughly impressed. I will miss my 300hp EP, but at least I still have one to play with. If anyone ever has questions or needs some insight on the SFP set up, just let me know. That car was perfect until I sold it. Never any problems. In fact I put on a new turbo because of a bad rear seal and made more HP. The new horsepower came in at 296whp at only 8.2psi. Take care for now, I'm around if you need me.

Who is the lucky buyer? If it is not to bold to ask, and sweet buy on the EVO :D

penguin
06-15-2004, 09:34 PM
Congrats on the Evo. We have one down here running 11s!

SIINSI
06-15-2004, 09:38 PM
Awesome man, best of luck with the new car!! You going to that meet tomorrow? If so, I'll probably see you there :)

Miguel

oogy-boogy
06-16-2004, 05:14 AM
Congrats on the new ride...

Don't forget to tell the new owner about the site and the locals ;)

fsugatorbait
06-16-2004, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by oogy-boogy
Congrats on the new ride...

Don't forget to tell the new owner about the site and the locals ;)

He'll ya, that hatch is in our country now, cant wait to meet up with whoever bought it. :cool:

Siman
06-16-2004, 02:08 PM
watch out for those rex's!! they can be evily fast!!!!

I have a vid of a wrx running WITH a supra TT with 970 whp!..to say the least the rex jumped off the line but the supra pulled a car...ended being a 9.9 second trip downt the quarter:cool:

STP03BlueSI
06-16-2004, 02:41 PM
Thanks...atleast i got a ride in it...OH WAIT only in my dreams..well maybe I will get a ride in the EVO:D

Zigen5
06-16-2004, 06:03 PM
Sorry to hear it leaving the Sunshine State.. :o Oh well, time to see the Evo at the EP Meets... :eek: Hahahahaha...

Vertigo
06-16-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Siman
watch out for those rex's!! they can be evily fast!!!!

I have a vid of a wrx running WITH a supra TT with 970 whp!..to say the least the rex jumped off the line but the supra pulled a car...ended being a 9.9 second trip downt the quarter:cool:
You lie!...j/k. It is no match for the nsx though!

2pointslowEP3
06-16-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by penguin
Congrats on the Evo. We have one down here running 11s!

we have one running 9's...:eek:

PAPITUYO326
06-17-2004, 09:51 AM
damn at least i got a ride in it...and what a ride!!! :D

whoever got that car easily has one of the most bad ass ep's ever...

sweet choice on a replacement Car...Im sure the crew at SFP will have it runnin awesome numbers good luck brian keep in touch man

btw do you still have the red vinyls for the rear lights?

eurosteez
06-17-2004, 06:23 PM
keep us posted on the evo!

Most-Wanted
06-20-2004, 06:18 PM
Thanks everyone. It was really hard to see the hatch go down the road, but I am really enjoying the EVO. Just finished the break in and am starting to push it a bit. Feels real strong down low, a little weak on the top comparatively, but I can fix that. I told the new hatch owner about the site and am sure he'll visit. I'll keep everyone updated.

papituyo326-Yes, I still have the red vinyl. pm me.

siinsi-Let's meet up. I want to talk about your latest mods. I want to see how it looks when it's finished.

GatorBait.
06-20-2004, 07:51 PM
SiinSi?

Man, I remember your hatch from ClubSi waaaay back in the day. Just somehow remember the user name to go along with it. What are you driving now man?