PDA

View Full Version : Is your weather seal breaking?

ranivus
06-16-2004, 12:11 AM
i've noticed my weather seal on my windshield has poped outa place on a corner about the size of a dime. And the weather seal thats right behind the side mirrors (approx 3 inches away) looks like they got jammed or pinched on something and its bunched up togheter. So everytime i wash my car i get a minor leak in my window.

I was wondering if anyone else was having same prblms on their car

SIxtasy
06-16-2004, 01:11 AM
Mine was warping on my drivers side door. Took it to Honda and they fixed it under warranty. You should do the same

04sidriver
06-16-2004, 02:30 AM
mine did that honda fixed it under warranty

k20whiteboi269
06-16-2004, 04:27 AM
mine is messed up too. the car wash yesterday sprayed water all down my door and over my shirt i was pissed:mad:

but like the other guys said its warranty fix- just got to find the time

htech
06-16-2004, 06:02 AM
i got a weather strip problem on the driver side window mi run channel keps on coming off.

FckdUpPup
06-16-2004, 06:24 AM
Yea right above my drivers side mirror it's cracked. I have to bring it to Honda to fix.

Doug

civic si hb
06-16-2004, 07:24 AM
my windshield molding has it's days where it warps on hot days and crinkles up. both of my door near the front of the car also is really stretch out. i brought it do the dealer i bought it from and guess what??????? not covered, they didn't see anything wrong and "that's what's suppose to happen" and i end quote. (ME)... "oh i see water is suppose to come threw my door when i wash it, what was i thinking".(end) i think it's time to take it to another dealer in the state.

LazyAzzAzian
06-16-2004, 02:38 PM
i had my driver side window channel changed twice, the weather seal around the passenger door changed twice, and im about to get the driver side rear window weather seal between the door and the window changed cause its cracking...:mad:

Mickey
06-16-2004, 04:10 PM
I just noticed my driver side window rubber molding is also messed up. It somehow crumpled. I cant fully close the windows now. I have appointment with the dealership tomorrow. :mad:

02euroyellowsi
06-16-2004, 04:20 PM
Yeah..... on mine too it's on the upper drivers side near my head in the corner of the window. and on the pasenger side near the same spot it is split !!!!.........Does anyone have a problem with a squeekie clutch pedal ? Mine squeeks when it is raning or when it is humid out side !!!!

Mickey
06-17-2004, 08:34 AM
Brought the car to the dealership and they said the window run channel is deformed and they are going to replace it. Still covered by warranty.:)