PDA

View Full Version : i miss my EP

tsa1
06-16-2004, 11:55 PM
man its been one year since me and my dad left her at the dealership and my dad got an element, and every single day since then i thought about it. dont get me wrong i am not complaining with the car i have, i looove it, but i still miss my ep damnit! i wish i could have both cars, and i am saving up to buy one, everything from my job goes to paying back my dad for the rsx and insurance, and the rest i save, so far i have 5000 bucks (i'm glad i dont have to pay rent) and i have stoped modding my rsx, the last thing i bought was an exhaust, and man that dc race header looks good, but i dont wanna spend it. Yea i know alot of you are gonna say why do i need or want 2 cars, i dont need them, but man i just cant stand it, i miss my EP way too much. So how long do you guys think i can get one for around 8k? people that are selling there ep's to get an s2000 or wrx or w/e, really think about what you are doing, if i could go back in time i wouldnt have let my dad trade the car in.

BTW, some guy from the dealship bought the car as soon as i traded it in, it had tein springs an a HKS hi-power exhaust, so if the guy that bought a 02 si at ROCK HONDA last june sees this, PLEASE LET ME DRIVE MY CAR!!! i will give you 5 dollars and let you vtec my rsx!

civicSIracer
06-17-2004, 12:33 AM
ill trade ya my Si for your rsx.. im local socal:)

Jbo the Great
06-17-2004, 01:20 AM
i feel u when i gave my si to my girlfreind last year i wanted it back after a couple of months so i had to buy her another car. so i was kinda lucky it was still around i love my ep

03silverEP
06-17-2004, 09:23 AM
i sold my delSol last year, dumbest thing i've ever done. but the Rsx is better that the Si IMO, yo crazzzzy........