PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Seats. :/

NwSI
06-17-2004, 03:55 PM
Hey guys,

Its been a while since I posted here, but a few of us have met at various meets around Seattle..

My car was broken into, and the seats were stolen, along with the Shift knob. They left everything else, and mangled the hell out of the passenger side door trying to get into the car.

I am in N Seattle Lynnwood/Mukilteo/Everett area. So if you hear about anyone trying to move Seats from this part of the country, or anything like that.. Just drop me a PM so I can try to track down who it is.

Thanks again...

~Kris D.

jaydub
06-17-2004, 03:59 PM
man that really sucks. :\

Peking
06-17-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by jaydub
man that really sucks. :\

Yep, good luck with getting new seats and stuff.

KingGreg86
06-17-2004, 04:05 PM
will insurance cover something like that? if so get some bitchin red recaro's that would be awsome ;)

FurY
06-17-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by KingGreg86
will insurance cover something like that? if so get some bitchin red recaro's that would be awsome ;)

If the stockies weren't safe before.... I'm betting red recaro's wouldn't last one week

raiyo
06-17-2004, 04:53 PM
if you're going through insurance.......make more stuff disappear. ;)

sorry to hear your seats went bye bye. u might wanna check out eBay, or craigslist.

!@#$%
06-17-2004, 05:00 PM
I would definitely have me some Black recaros.

ULTRAMANIA
06-17-2004, 06:09 PM
damn that sucks man. i'll be on the look out for any EP3 seats going around..

seattlecivic
06-17-2004, 06:59 PM
i'll be on the look out too

enecks
06-17-2004, 10:18 PM
fuckin' thieves. i still don't understand why they didn't take anything when they busted out my driver's side window...

todaCspec
06-18-2004, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by raiyo
if you're going through insurance.......make more stuff disappear. ;)

So everybody else can pay more for car insurance later on, real good advice! They should not offer full coverage to people under 21, too many criminal minded people looking to make an extra buck.:p

yellerep3
07-03-2004, 11:42 PM
yeah man i been down this road before, my seats were stolen as well. I will recomend some tint and some black seats what ever you decide. I guess you can just go stock, but i decided to get some sparcos in black. I wanted red, but figured that would stick out too much and originally i wanted some red recaros, but i kno any recaro would be stolen real quick. I havent had anyone mess with my car since i put those in and the tint i feel makes it that less obvious that there are sparcos in the car. O yeah and of course an alarm always helps. Funny enuff after i got my sparco turinos, I didnt install them for a while, i borrowed my sisters seat from her integra and drove like that for like 2 months cause i figured that the crooks might have been looking for some new cool seats shortly after, so there are some hints for ya, if it helps the bolt pattern for our cars is the same as the 2002 and up civics, if you wanna grab like one of those to thorw in for a while, just dont run and throw those recaros or what ever in right away, buy em but give it a lil time. U will get over 2000 bux for our seats from insurance depending on your coverage and deductable.

oinojo
07-03-2004, 11:48 PM
man...that sucks...im planning on buying red Bride buckets...but im wondering if anyone makes bolts like lock nuts...if not ill just try and make the bolts really tight and weld them to the chassis...HEHEHE...

freidaddy
07-04-2004, 12:07 AM
that sucks, get with the insurance and get some recaro's and tint those windows dark.

k20hatch
07-04-2004, 08:18 AM
Damn man im sorry! Hopefully everything gets worked out reasonable for you!

EPHatchgirl
07-05-2004, 04:25 AM
So everybody else can pay more for car insurance later on, real good advice! They should not offer full coverage to people under 21, too many criminal minded people looking to make an extra buck.:p

LOL, or maybe he'd get busted for insurance fraud.... definitely worth it!! :confusem: :confusem: :confusem:

EDIT: OF COURSE- this sucks man, sorry to hear about that. Keep an eye on Ebay- they may try to do the selling there.

Graywolf
07-06-2004, 09:10 AM

So insurance isnt criminally minded? Those fuckers make so much money off us... I wouldn't do it, but I love it when people rip the people who are rippin me.

vtecmdnss
07-06-2004, 01:46 PM
U will get over 2000 bux for our seats from insurance depending on your coverage and deductable.

If it were me id just get some regular ex seats from a junkyard my buddy got those for 250 for both. then the rest id buy tint an alarm and some nicer mods like save a lil more an go turbo.

Graywolf
07-06-2004, 01:55 PM
I'd buy someone else's stock seats for way less, then pocket the excess cash.

Brettnyt
07-06-2004, 11:43 PM
Chris, I bet one of your daughters stole them and sold them to a pawn shop for some shopping money. I will keep my eyes open, mang. Anything to help a NW ep'er

nmysiismyn
07-07-2004, 02:37 AM
Damn man im sorry! Hopefully everything gets worked out reasonable for you!

Yeah... just like K20hatch said.

JdmRevtecnik
07-07-2004, 05:06 AM
for real ppl actually steal stock seats. Damn i putting an alarm on my car rite away.

yellerep3
07-19-2004, 05:18 PM
for real ppl actually steal stock seats. Damn i putting an alarm on my car rite away.

get a shot gun furst like i did lol.

pedzola
07-20-2004, 04:05 AM
Curiously, did they take the seat rails also, or just the seats? I need a pair of stock seatbelt buckles... :angelm: