PDA

View Full Version : Hit the curb hard today

SI-lent
06-20-2004, 10:09 PM
Yep i hit it pretty hard when i went out to party. Front right rim is bent, and alignment is all fucked up. i brought it to get aligned but the couldn't do nothing. all they suggested was a frame shop. by the way the car pulls to the right now and there is a negative 1.56 camber. im fucked so help.

Mickey
06-20-2004, 10:24 PM
Get a new wheel. Having to pay so much to have it fixed is not worth it.

fASTBACK
06-20-2004, 10:53 PM
Get a new wheel. Having to pay so much to have it fixed is not worth it.

He has bigger problems than just buying a new wheel. A new wheel will not fix his alighnment. Buying a new wheel is the easy part.

You should see what is bent and try to buy the parts used. I know for sure hitting a curb will not cause frame damage. You most likely bent some suspension parts.

Good luck

i-vtec04si
06-20-2004, 10:54 PM
were u drinking? b/c u should never drink and drive :angelm:

2QK4U ALLWAYS
06-21-2004, 05:11 AM
He has bigger problems than just buying a new wheel. A new wheel will not fix his alighnment. Buying a new wheel is the easy part.

You should see what is bent and try to buy the parts used. I know for sure hitting a curb will not cause frame damage. You most likely bent some suspension parts.

Good luck

Anything is possible I managed to bend the Frame on a 90 Camaro RS by hitting a curb around a left hander nobody believed it but it happend. But chances are that you might of just bent the control arm or the hub and a strut.
I good luck on getting her back on the road

EtherGhost
06-21-2004, 07:42 PM
You could try using crash bolts to get the alignment back to spec.