PDA

View Full Version : uh i think i want this too.

fishboy
10-28-2002, 12:37 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1870689116

i think red carpet and floor mats would be a sweet mod to do on our cars. kinda pricey though.

Silver2K2SI
10-28-2002, 12:45 PM
For $395.00 get some red carpet paint. Or Special order automotice carpet and do it yourself.

K20ACTR
10-29-2002, 02:26 PM
Too bad you have to modify it just to make it fit. Its a good idea but for that price you can get all new carpet.

phantasia
10-31-2002, 03:30 PM
i have the red type R mats, from the last gen. of civic type R, i got them off of ebay like a year ago, and had them in my old 92 hatch, they looked good. i decided to toss them in my new ep to protect those gorgeous factory mats for fall/winter, and they look amazing. the fit is decent too. if you can find them, go for it.

mike

fishboy
10-31-2002, 04:31 PM
yeah i don't think i will get the ctr jdm red carpet. way too expensive. i would probably just go custom red carpet if i ever decide to change it out.

how about the generic floormats from ebay? will they fit, phantasia? and can you post pics of yours?:D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1871504353

30 bucks isn't bad.

phantasia
10-31-2002, 10:03 PM
well my mats are similar to that, but they are for the 5th gen 92-95 civic. they fit decently, almost perfect. i dunno if those teg mats would fit. but they look alot better than in that pic... a really deep blood red color. i dont have that weird vinyl foot pad either on the drivers side. just nice thick carpet. ill try to get a pic this weekend. i gotta bum my dads digi cam.

i love the stock mats, but dont want to mess them up with leaves, wetness, dirt etc., this fall, before i park my lil black beauty for the winter.

mike

fishboy
11-01-2002, 11:52 AM
so get the 92-95 civic mats, got it.:D yeah the ones on ebay look maroon(sp?). i want a deep red floor mat too. i don't mind the stock mats, but i'd like to see what red can do for the interior. actually i think my mats are for the 01 coupe. it doesn't say si and the back mat fits like crap.