PDA

View Full Version : upgraded radiator???

DingDong02Si
06-21-2004, 08:16 PM
Just wondering if there is an upgrade from our stock radiator to a new cooler one?? Some of my friends just upgraded theres on other cars and say its a big difference!? Also I saw skunk2's radiator and wondered if they made one that fit onto our cars or do we have to modify it to fit? Any information would help.? :) :)

Thanks Matt D.

the giant ep3
06-21-2004, 08:50 PM
the denso calsonic radiators in our cars are pretty decent, they were designed at ASU for desert and race conditions, so i wouldn't spend the money on replacing it. I would just try to make it work better, mugen radiator cap, mugen fan switch, mugen thermostat, hondata heatsheild gasket, reroute intake manifold coolant, water wetter, etc. go to k-series.com and look at the 10 mods under $200

03silverEP
07-01-2004, 02:14 PM
i agree w/that, take a look at the factory one it's big and Aluminum, and you already have one.

iVtec si
07-06-2004, 06:12 AM
I belive spoon makes one for the EP. http://aj-racing.com/spoon-sports/chassis.php?chassis=EP&type=Cooling
I'm not sure if this would fit it says it's for the type r.

redronin22
07-08-2004, 06:56 PM
Spoon shit is usually just rebadged OEM shit or slightly better. You are better of getting something else with the money. Unless you are into JDM bling

pearlwhiteLude
07-14-2004, 08:02 PM
Spoon shit is usually just rebadged OEM shit or slightly better. You are better of getting something else with the money. Unless you are into JDM bling

well stated my friend.