PDA

View Full Version : I get my EP tomorrow!

r3p00c
10-28-2002, 06:15 PM
Just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone. I've been on civic-si.com for a few months after getting my fiance a 00 EBP Si. Now we're finally replacing our '96 DX Hatch with a leftover '02 Tafetta White Si. I've been driving the 00 for the past 2 months, but now I'm passing it on to her. I'm gonna miss driving it, but I'm pretty excited about my EP.

She's picking it up tomorrow while I'm at work, and I'm gonna get it from her in the evening after getting the oil changed in the '00. I got a pretty good deal on it..... below invoice with foglights and floormats included, plus its the showroom model that hasn't been test-driven by random people... only 27 miles on it.

I'll keep everyone updated on the cars. No mods planned as of yet... we have a wedding to pay for soon. We'll probably start with them next summer... until then they're staying stock. I'll put up some pictures soon.

IceD out N CALI
10-28-2002, 08:06 PM
congrats, and welcome the the site

r3p00c
10-29-2002, 05:35 PM
Update... after waiting the whole day because of having to wait for the foglights to be installed, I finally got my EP. I love it! I just wish it wasn't raining so much today; not the best day to pick up a new car... but oh well. I'll be posting some pics as soon as the rain clears up and I get a chance to wash it.

ssvr6
10-29-2002, 06:01 PM
Congrats and welcome!

Steve