PDA

View Full Version : JIC Magic FLT-A2 install...

sennavsprost
06-22-2004, 08:07 PM
Hey, I'm about to get a set of JIC FLT-A2's and am wondering if any of you guys have any tips or anything to help me out on my install. Mainly, I am low on money (after buying the JIC's) and can't afford a service manual right now and am wondering if any of you guys have the torques for the various bolts of the install. Any info would be great. If the information is long just aim me at B1Roku or email me at Jegspeed@hotmail.com. Again, any information would be awesome.

thanks

raiyo
06-22-2004, 08:59 PM
i think BlasTech have that setup, might wanna hit him up with a pm.

03silverEP
06-23-2004, 12:14 PM
send Raiyo a sticker, he'll trade for the pdf manual

raiyo
06-23-2004, 09:47 PM
send Raiyo a sticker, he'll trade for the pdf manual

or..... if u dont have a sticker now, I'll still link yah to the pdf file. just send one to me whenever u have a sticker. 1 yr, 2 yrs, 3? or never? still cool. just wanna help. just trying to collect my wall of stickers, heheh.

sennavsprost
06-24-2004, 12:29 AM
hey raiyo, wuddup man! That's so sick about the service manual! I'm seriously sooo stoked, send the link man! haha, anyways, if you want a sticker i could send it to you. Just email me all the info i guess, haha. Anyways, i'll look through my collection and see if i have anything to offer. But yea, that service manual will make me a happy man. Thanks a lot!